Realms Locked & Items missing

TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
As of last night a lot of our friends, Athena, & myself have had things come up missing, and some of our realms get locked. We have not been in the realms, and they get set to 'who can enter'='Only me'.

I don't want to think we have a bad egg somewhere in our midst but most of the people that are having this trouble, has only ourselves trusted, and in my case only Athena & I. I was sleeping from noon yesterday till 6am today and we didn't do any of these things.

Post below if you have these troubles and or more since yesterday with realms locking & stuff vanishing from your realms.

Comments

• Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    I really don't understand what is going on.
    Realms that only I can lock, are being locked.
    Items are going missing in a realm that no one even has trust in...

I am not the only one that this is happening too. Couple friends also had stuff go missing around the same time period.

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    That's really strange, hope you figure out the problem.
  • I heard someone say that there is a new "Perm Hack"! So, maybe the hack is spreading and people are doing it in realms with Rares ect. It happened to most of my friends.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    For this sort of thing, if you feel something is amiss or not normal please send support tickets. The more info we have the easier it is to investigate. Time you thought an item went missing at. What realm you believe had permissions changed and when it happened etc...
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember

For this sort of thing, if you feel something is amiss or not normal please send support tickets. The more info we have the easier it is to investigate. Time you thought an item went missing at. What realm you believe had permissions changed and when it happened etc...

We sent in a ticket and since we posted this, 3 more of my realms locked.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member

Been talking with support, just sent this about 2 minutes ago.

Three of Tim's realms locked and decayed again about an hour ago.
    Auction House
    Cat Army Clan
    Volley Ball Court

I will put the room were my items went missing at the entrance door of Athena Shy's Lobby so you can find it easily.
    The room is owned by my alternate account AthenaShy.
    The room has been set to
    Who Can Build in this Realm: Trusted Only
    Who Can Visit this Realm: Me and my Friends
    Who can access setup: Trusted Only

The only people who can even enter are my sister Jadabug, a friend Atmoic, TheTimMan, myself and our alternate accounts. Only Tim and I can build. I keep this place super private and it's hard to get to.

Trusted:
    Athena Shy
    TheTimMan
    Smokey the Bat
    Game On
    Crazy Cat Lady
    You Wish
    (These are all Tim and my alternate accounts.)

I also was locked out of my account for about 15 minutes today. It would not let me log in, this was only with my Athena Shy account.

Mabz
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Ok well... This stuff is best handled in support, but it will be looked into.