Team Blue Hands

I will be trying to make a clan, in which anyone who I can trust, will be promoted to the 2nd ranking. What we will do, is gather every single report we can get from the victims of scamming, and terminate the scammer. The reason being I am not just letting the players that got scammed do it themselves, is because, even if they are like level 20 and get scammed, are MIND-BLOWING when it comes to how ignorant some people can be. Also, about the promotion to 2nd ranking, those are the people that will be helping me the most. P.S. I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING WILL CAUSE MERCILESS DESTRUCTION TO THE SCAMMERS, BUT IF DESTRUCTION WILL BRING PEACE TO CUBIC CASTLES, I WILL NOT STEP DOWN. IF THIS GETS OUT OF HANDS, IT WILL BE SHUT DOWN, IMMEDIATELY.

Comments

• Eh, we could do it without the clan made... Plus, it's pretty much everyone's jobs to help out and terminate the scammer, not only clan members, thought it'd be nice to join I guess
  • edited August 2016
    MORE INFO ON TEAM BLUE HANDS. 8/2/16. Last night, I had a nightmare, that a good friend of mine (DarkAngel787, and believe me, he would never do something like this) managed to somehow rip my realm down without perm. It just... shattered me to know that, with such an amazing game like Cubic Castles, I had nightmares on what it could become, even if someone is your good friend.
    *>Jess<* said:

Eh, we could do it without the clan made... Plus, it's pretty much everyone's jobs to help out and terminate the scammer, not only clan members, thought it'd be nice to join I guess

Also, about that. The thing is, is that, for some reason, letting someone join a clan, is like giving them whatever they want, if they join, they will gladly help. It always kinda freaked me out, but ya.