Cant register

The 007The 007 PortugalMember
If i click on register it will take me to the main cubic castles website

Comments

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Yeah, it means that you don't have an account yet and you have to make one. However, if you press "Sign In", it'll lead to an official cubic castles page, which asks you to put your username and password so you can log onto forums.
  • The 007The 007 PortugalMember

Yeah, it means that you don't have an account yet and you have to make one. However, if you press "Sign Up", it'll lead to a page, which asks you to put your username and password so you can log onto forums.

Leads to a blank page
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited August 2016
    The 007 said:

Yeah, it means that you don't have an account yet and you have to make one. However, if you press "Sign Up", it'll lead to a page, which asks you to put your username and password so you can log onto forums.

Leads to a blank page
    Have you tried refreshing the page or restarting your computer? If not, try to do so, it might fix that issue, I guess.
  • The 007The 007 PortugalMember

The 007 said:

Leads to a blank page
    Have you tried refreshing the page or restarting your computer? If not, try to do so, it might fix that issue, I guess.
    Did not solve it
  • I had that same problem and I contacted support about it. They told me that I had to have a valid email address linked to my account (which I already had) in order to receive a confirmation email from the forums website. Eventually, I just tried changing my password on the log-in screen of the game and then signing into the forums website. After that I did recieve the confirmation email from the forums website. I don't know if any of that made sense but that's how I solved the same problem. :)