Cubit Purchase Incentives

When chests were added to the cubit bundles I thought this was a really good idea because it is an added reward to those who are willing to purchase cubits. However I feel that the chests have far run their course and would like to see the idea of incentives expanded. I know it is a rather taboo subject as to often you have wonderful free to play games like Cubic Castles that try to explore new ways of monetary gain and end up being pay to play but I know that we would be fine. I think introducing exclusive items that ran for a period of time would be ideal. Like introduce wallhangings like paintings for example. Like the chests you buy this bundle you get this painting. This also could be applied to exclusive clothing items that could not be obtained otherwise. Further more other outlets could be explored like selling time down coolers for the rehydrators. I know many are going to be against this idea based on principle but we need to recognize that Cubic Castles is an ever growing game and the servers do not pay for their self. It is something that needs to be openly discussed so that we the players can direct the game. For those who purchase cubits why not be better rewarded :)! Thank you for reading.

Comments

• MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Yes! I love this idea! <3 <3 <3 On another game I play we get a special item each month, we call it a banner item since the offer is displayed in a banner. For $20 you get a limited edition item which you can keep or sell, plus the usual game currency you'd get for that much. It is only available for a week and you can buy as many offers as your little heart desires. It's amazing cause you feel like you get so much more for your money and helps the game out, so it's a win win situation :D I would love love love to see this on CC!
  • yeah sorta like a seasonal item? changes every few months maybe?
  • Yes Reaper, because it would keep the item more valuable and it would encourage more people to buy cubits as it would be more rewarding. The chests are nice but people are more into clothing items/items that are not yet present in the game. It would be better for everyone :D! You can now buy the chests extremely nice which is great but change is needed.
  • Yes Reaper, because it would keep the item more valuable and it would encourage more people to buy cubits as it would be more rewarding. The chests are nice but people are more into clothing items/items that are not yet present in the game. It would be better for everyone :D! You can now buy the chests extremely nice which is great but change is needed.

yeah definitely something to consider
  • I agree, the chests are well designed and all, but I would like to see limited things for those who buy cubits. Maybe like a special limited flag or a decorative font. Maybe there could be clothing items related to the seasons, and they can only be obtained through buying cubits, and they swap out every season. Just an idea.

As for those "rehydrator time down coolers," people would get thousands of them and use them all on green cubes, making the items in them near worthless.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Like it! This way also people that buy c will get a bonus if they are patient because the items will increase in worth. This way there are also more thing to collect like the fossils and stuff and the game gets more fun :D
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I rather have one of those chest.... they are the bonus in the first place.
    Now i do like the idea of switching the bonus item every month.
    1 month it's the chests that are available as bonus.
    Next month it is a walking cane(looking very fancy :D ) - just an example of another possible item.
    And then the month after that it gives a rehydrator booster(cutting cooking time)
    and then the whole cycle starts all over again(not necessarily in that order).
  • PEGaming the cool down times would not be spammed or effect anything because they would be sold separately for real money. Much like how you have special pets for sale for real money the cool down timers could come in a bundle of five for a specific price of real world dollars as an example.