How Getting Cubits and Crafting Helps The Cubic Economy, and Cosmic Cow

So I heard that, people are saying that when you get cubits, its a scam, so that way cosmic cow can get money. But thats not true at all. When you get cubits, it helps The Cubic Economy, so that way, you can for say, get something from someone, and then they get the cubits, they buy something, and then so forth and so forth. When you do this, it expands The Cubic Economy, further allowing people, to get things at a lower price, since the item is more, helpful, for the lower leveled people who want an item. With crafting, it helps, because when you craft for say, a Rehydrator, and then u sell it, you just made the rehydrator cheaper, by I think 0.00001c. Which, obviously, isn't much of a difference, but I have seen people mass producing hundreds, and hundreds of the rehydrators. Also, cubits help Cosmic Cow, by further allowing them to update Cubic Castles multiple times, which may or may not explain why there are updates coming out about every month. So, to those who think getting cubits are a scam, or crafting is unnecessary, think again.

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

So I heard that, people are saying that when you get cubits, its a scam, so that way cosmic cow can get money.,,,

Has to be the silliest thing i have heard in ages. o.O
  • BJDware said:

So I heard that, people are saying that when you get cubits, its a scam, so that way cosmic cow can get money.,,,

Has to be the silliest thing i have heard in ages. o.O
    Ikr. I was just like... WHAT?! HOW DOES THAT... WHAT?!