Unlimited iron = Unlimited XP

Hey Coolbies! Are you in need of XP? Do you want some cool perk and have the diligence to work for it? Then this guide is for you! The fastest way to earn XP is to buy the Quest Pack and finish it first! Yes, some quests needs some bonus perks, which is why you are here to read how:
Here is what you need:

Perks:

Hammer Time 1
Carpenter 2

Items:

TONS of iron (3000 as a starter should be enough)
Some trunks (Maybe 2000 is enough)
Stone Hammer
Saw
Workbench

Steps:

1. Use your hammer and smash up the iron to nails
2. Use your saw and cut up all your trunks to wood planks
3. Use your hammer with all your nails and wood planks to craft wood blocks (DON'T USE CRAFT MAX! You won't get much XP!)
4. Use your saw and cut up the wood blocks to wood planks
5. Repeat step 3 and 4 until you run out of nails.
6. Buy more iron and repeat step 1.
7. Repeat step 5.

Hope you like this guide! I hope everyone benefits from it and use this method!

Comments

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    ill try
  • MachusMachus Member
    If its exp, I heard a very tiring and boring method before that uses berries. First you need a lot of blocks that can be dyed (glass or plaster), next you'll be needing as many berries as you can get and then use a mortar and pestle to crush them all one by one into dyes and then color the block that you got before until you run out of dyes (you can still color a block red and gain exp even if it is already red i think). If you have a farm, this will be more efficient since by the time you finish dyeing your blocks (if you have a lot like 5k-10k) the farm might be finished growing its berries again and you can repeat the process.
  • SepailSepail Member
    At my opinion - the fastest way to lvlup is building by any type of half blocks..but maybe am not right
  • TheCoolKid4TheCoolKid4 Member
    edited July 2016
    Deusius said:

If its exp, I heard a very tiring and boring method before that uses berries. First you need a lot of blocks that can be dyed (glass or plaster), next you'll be needing as many berries as you can get and then use a mortar and pestle to crush them all one by one into dyes and then color the block that you got before until you run out of dyes (you can still color a block red and gain exp even if it is already red i think). If you have a farm, this will be more efficient since by the time you finish dyeing your blocks (if you have a lot like 5k-10k) the farm might be finished growing its berries again and you can repeat the process.

Haha, I remember doing a guide on THAT on my wall. Go scroll around my wall.
  • Remember, Make sure you do NOT tap/click craft max. Tapping/clicking craft max will help you gain more EXP! If you tap/click craft max then you will only receive 1 exp or something.
  • Unlimited(If have many irons) Method-crafting
    Faster Method-Placing Halves o-o
  • I always just mined to level my Qbee's. I'd rather not waste my cubits and iron for some pointless XP. This is just me and my opinion, but maybe some members do want to do this and follow it. I'm just saying this is a waste of iron, time and money, if you do in fact buy the iron.

• Haha, I remember doing a guide on THAT on my wall. Go scroll around my wall.

"Tip of the day:
    Make a yumberry farm and harvest yumberries. Make them to Red Dye and craft red glass. Sell the red glass for cubits, AND you get experience points for harvesting and crafting! Sweet deal!"

This? Yeah I did scan your wall, nothing else to do hahaha, well I remember seeing something like this but it was in the old forum though.
  • Deusius said:

Haha, I remember doing a guide on THAT on my wall. Go scroll around my wall.

"Tip of the day:
    Make a yumberry farm and harvest yumberries. Make them to Red Dye and craft red glass. Sell the red glass for cubits, AND you get experience points for harvesting and crafting! Sweet deal!"

This? Yeah I did scan your wall, nothing else to do hahaha, well I remember seeing something like this but it was in the old forum though.
    Yap, that's the one.
  • EVEN BETTER- YUMBERRIES AND THE FROSTBERRIES TO MAKE RED AND BLUE DYE THEN RED AND BLUE GLASS THEN ADD STONE AND GLUE- RUBBER, YUMBERRY FROSTBERRY FARMS ASSIST WITH THIS- AT LEAST 50 PLANTS EACH. THEN AFTER CRAFTING RED AND BLUE GLASS AND GLUE, ADD W STONE TO MAKE MOSAIC, WHICH IS EXTREMELY MORE MARKETABLE THAN RED GLASS :D OR GROW COTTON- AT LEAST 100- AND THE RED AND BLUE DYE PLUS COTTON= PERSIAN RUG. :D
    OPE IS HELPFUL ADVICE. WORKS WELL FOR ME.
    BINGE-MINING WHILE BINGE-WATCHING NETFLIX IS ALSO GOOD WAY TO MULTITASK N BE PRODUCTIVE N SELL BUILDING/LANDSCAPING MATERIALS IN BULK. :)
    SORRY FOR CAPS. NOT SCREAMING, HARD OF SIGHT N VERY TINY ON TABLET, HATE MAGNIFIER APP >.<
  • *Snoopie* said:

Unlimited(If have many irons) Method-crafting
    Faster Method-Placing Halves o-o

I crash when I place down dirt halves. Well... When I place 'em down too fast >.< I prefer crafting