Red Cube

I think Pet Treats should be added to Red Cube or even Purple Cube. We have amazing pets in Green Cube, we're mining for pets basically, once you get your pet you'll probably carry on mining, and wanna level it. Yes? Well, I bet they'll be low levels players who'll wanna level their pet but don't have treats. This may not be an issue most of us, but to "newbies" and newer players it can be an issue, if they wanna level it.

Comments

• I think they should add to purple as red has many usefull things and purple most prizes are gems
    So ya we need a different prize for purple
    +1 for purple
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I think the cubes should have its color labeled as is the magic dust. I don't think I am the only player who is color blind. I rely mostly on what each color block says on the label & if not, well I have a lot of comparing and guesswork. The only way I can tell the Dehydrated Cubes apart is to stick them in a Rehydrator then carefully keep them in groups till I can add them to the cabinets for storage. Once the cabinet will fill up I have yet more work to do adding more cabinets and keeping them sorted.