How to earn c?

-What are most profitable and in demand items that you can craft?
-How to do the buy low and sell high in clothes etc
Any tips or others will also help

Ty in advance and pwease help >.<

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    -on the moment dehydrators are high in demand, though they are not very profitable you can sell them very fast
    -like a hat is worth 1k and someone sells for that price, try to get the price down and sell for the worth of the item. Or if they are already asking low price just buy it (since people that sell very low can be faster agitated if you try to down the price)
  • Deforestation! :D
    But seriously, it's true. Break trees from its base and it will destroy the whole tree. You have a higher chance from getting cubits from trees because you break several blocks at once!
  • Deforestation! :D
    But seriously, it's true. Break trees from its base and it will destroy the whole tree. You have a higher chance from getting cubits from trees because you break several blocks at once!

Uhhh... I thought then removed that a long time ago?

• anyother craftables or minables that are high in demand?
  • ROOTbeerr said:

Deforestation! :D

Uhhh... I thought then removed that a long time ago?

I got 2 cubits from a tree. Maybe it's just really rare, because I don't have the Lucky perk.
  • MachusMachus Member
    edited July 2016
    Try mining ores, you don't need to waste any cubits and on the contrary you even gain some from mining blocks but it will take a lot of time to get a good amount of cubits since ores are mostly sold at: Coal 10/c, Stone 10/c, Iron 10/c, Silver 5/c, Gold 3/c (My prices aren't very accurate). Also Sand and Dirt blocks have a lot of buyers, they are mostly sold at 10/c.
  • exoryexory Member
    Deusius said:

Try mining ores, you don't need to waste any cubits and on the contrary you even gain some from mining blocks but it will take a lot of time to get a good amount of cubits since ores are mostly sold at: Coal 10/c, Stone 10/c, Iron 10/c, Silver 5/c, Gold 3/c (My prices aren't very accurate). Also Sand and Dirt blocks have a lot of buyers, they are mostly sold at 10/c.

Thx :)

• exory said:

Thx :)

No problem.

• lunarcilunarci Member
    edited August 2016
    You can also get great items from Dehydrated Cubes. If you're going to be mining a lot, you'll get some dehydrated cubes. Put them in Hydrators and you'll get an item. Usually red and purple cube give stuff like diamond stairs and raffle token, so you can sell those 50-100 cubits :) But blue and green cubes give stuff like mute bumpers and pets, if I'm not mistaken. Players will sell you green/blue cubes, and you can end up getting a good price. I traded a Prize Dispenser for a Green cube once ^^
    Hope this helps :)
  • wildmilkwildmilk Member
    edited August 2016
    I don't have the budget right now xD maybe in the future, tnx anyways :3
    Edit: meant the blue and green
  • Buy Yumberries,pine trunks,trunks 10/c .And craft Fancy flooring alot ppl buy em.And it would be profit for u.If some one offer u 1k fancy flooring,u could just buy pine trunks 1k for 100c and other trunks 1k for 100c also buy yumberries 1k for 100c u will just waste 300c n some time to distrill n craft them n earn 700c profit in each 1k flooring,same u can do with others but Fancy Flooring is one of the most sold craftable block,i hope u understand!!
    Regards
    Pumail
  • -AK--AK- Member
    The fastest way and most easiest is:
    Go beg your parents for money to buy cubits :P (but it's true lol)
    Or just mine ores and sell 'em (silver and gold can be sold fast if the price is fair)
  • edited August 2016
    Well imo the easiest way but prob longest way is by mining, there maybe low chances for good cubes but if your lucky with a green cube dropping all you do is hydrate it then hope you get a bottomless rain or smth, it takes a while and lucky but is pretty simple on how to do it
    oh yeah and sell the items from it
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    But a cat lvl it to lvl 49 sell it 20,000c buy a wuvva pig lvl it to lvl 49 sell it 60k buy another wuvva, lvl, repeat.
  • If an item is 9K,sell for 9K and 250 since people try to lower it.