Privacy Feature

iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
edited February 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
I really want a feature where we can set our Teleporting Privacy.
Maybe a Button or something or menu that can be able to do that?
If we don't want anyone to Teleport to us, we can set our Teleporting setting to off or something? ._.

Comments

• Well, there is an option for that in the realm setup.
    Realm setup -> "Who can visit this realm"
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    Yes but if you don't own the realm, you can set it so nobody can hollawarp to you...
  • edited February 2016
    So if player XQbee does a hollawarp, saying "hollawarp.............", and you set it to nobody, can players enter the realm? Im confuzzled.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    A Small communication error.
    From what I gather, this suggestion is about a toggle option, to allow and disallow other players from creating hollawarps within your room's/realm's.

I Don't see why not.
  • iBunniez said:

Yes but if you don't own the realm, you can set it so nobody can hollawarp to you...

BJDware said:

A Small communication error.
    From what I gather, this suggestion is about a toggle option, to allow and disallow other players from creating hollawarps within your room's/realm's.

I Don't see why not.

You see? "Yes but if you don't own the realm, you can set it so nobody can hollawarp to you..."
    This is the main problem and OMG hai BJD xP.
    edited February 2016
    Yeah that wont work. Sounds more like a realm setting not an individual setting.

Besides.. why do a hollawarp if you do not wish for people to warp to you? If you don't want people warping to you and you wish to broadcast a message, just do a holla.

A "Holla" and "hollawarp" are separate features. "Holla" just broadcasts a message, while "hollawarp" broadcasts a message alongside of a warp button for other players to warp to you.

Hai ;)
  • How bout a holla mute bumper? It eil disabe any holla/warps in the realm x.x. This had been suggested by Athena Shy from the past, but I wanna bring it back :3.
    edited February 2016
    No it's not what im talking about :3
    I mean you know how friends can teleport to you? I'm saying how you can toggle that feature on and off :)

Update, I see why you're all confused! Instead of Teleport, I put Hollawarp. Sorry for being clumsy!
  • Oh I see xD
    Well there we go then.
    Again.. i don't see why not. Antisocial promotion!
    Yay! Free Promo!!
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    Definitly, like an option to 'appear offline'
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    xNexy said:

Yes! Please! Offline status would be wonderful! Sometimes I just want to be left alone, like when I am mining </3
  • HannahFlo2005HannahFlo2005 Member
    edited March 2016
    This suggestion is really brilliant! I hope this suggestion is added... i really hate when "that guy" tp to me and beg stuff to me cuz im level 20... IM NOT EVEN A PRO YET! (Or am i?)
  • I agree with this idea, im lv 30 and how hannah said they do the same to me, im not a pro yet i only have 15k .-.
    piratax10 said:

I agree with this idea, im lv 30 and how hannah said they do the same to me, im not a pro yet i only have 15k .-.

Being "pro" doesn't need to be judged on based on how many cubits you have.
    Also, thanks for support guys.
  • edited March 2016
    This has been discussed many times about adding a feature to disallow those who tp and is a highly desired feature among players. I have always been for it and WILL CHEEr FOR IT UnTIl thE DAY IS IMPLEMENTED! I would also like the feature to be more complex than just an off/on switch. I think it be nice if we could sort our friends list like put people as friends then best friends. Have the TP where you could toggle it where no one can tp to you or only the people who you have set as best friends. I would also like to add with the best friends separation make it where you the person who set the person as best friend or whatever the category could be called is where only you can see it.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

xNexy said:

Yes! Please! Offline status would be wonderful! Sometimes I just want to be left alone, like when I am mining </3 </p>
    I agree so much, I had to make a 2nd account just too mine.
  • iBunniez said:

piratax10 said:

I agree with this idea, im lv 30 and how hannah said they do the same to me, im not a pro yet i only have 15k .-.

Being "pro" doesn't need to be judged on based on how many cubits you have.
    Also, thanks for support guys.
    Ik, pro for me means for example: in call of duty you rekt all players with pistol
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited March 2016
    I totally support this idea.. There are times when I just don't want to be bothered. When I'm mining, people would often steal it or mine right where I'm mining. They have every right to, but it's just kind of disrespectful especially when they worked hard to find something. Today, my friends and I had found a ton of emerald and diamonds. One of my "friends" then teleported and bombed it..

Emerald Diamonds IMG_0540