Hollawarp Glitch :p

iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
So I was just building, when I see this interesting "Payaway" I clicked it and realised I just died. When I went to the Holla I teleported to exactly where I died, as the Payaway scammers were torturing everyone staring at the brand new wuvva pig.. I decided to take it from the prize machine :D I gave it to this level 3 person ^.^

Though seriously, this should be fixed.
It has some potential..

Comments

• Don't really understand what you mean. Maybe you could write out it more clearly? Show a step by step of how it happened?

^-^
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember

Don't really understand what you mean. Maybe you could write out it more clearly? Show a step by step of how it happened?

^-^

I think he died in the fake payaway realm and could get the prize dispenser to give the item to a person
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember

Don't really understand what you mean. Maybe you could write out it more clearly? Show a step by step of how it happened?

^-^

Ok sure, so before I clicked the hollow arp. Someone killed me, and I died. But before I could re spawn I teleported to the hollow arp. However not at the warp anchor, but in the exact place where I died except in the other realm.