Quitting. For real. And I'm not going to change my mind like last time :(

RootbeerrRootbeerr Member
edited July 2016 in Community
I lost everything. There's no point to play anymore. If I get more sure, or I don't get my stuff back, I might do a giveaway for the remaining items. Mabey I'll come back if things get better, but for now.......
Goodbye.
ROOTbeerr

Comments

• Don't let those pesky scammers make you quit :D! You may have lost a lot, but through a period of time of hard work, like mining, crafting, selling, watching tapjoy videos.. you'd find that you've gained alot! :)
    But yea I respect your choices, bye and I do hope you come back, because CC is a great game:D!
  • Why quit when you have so many awesome friends, I got scammed way worse then that, ain't i still here?
  • Stevenlol said:

Why quit when you have so many awesome friends, I got scammed way worse then that, ain't i still here?

Yes, but u are a lot more rich than me, and that wasn't much to u. For me, that is all I have, all my hard work and paid cubits and tapjoy. So....
  • Well, we'll miss you :c Hope to see you back again!
  • If I was paid a cubit each time a person said they were going to quit "for real this time" I be a rich man.
  • Hahahaha, still though, we need more playersssssss
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    edited July 2016
    rootbeer i can give u 50k if u like just dont quit ;/ and if your send a ticket u have 80% to get your staff back try it pls
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Why does everyone keep going away :/ anyways good luck in the rest of your life
  • ROOTbeerr said:

Stevenlol said:

Why quit when you have so many awesome friends, I got scammed way worse then that, ain't i still here?

Yes, but u are a lot more rich than me, and that wasn't much to u. For me, that is all I have, all my hard work and paid cubits and tapjoy. So....
    You really thought i was rich that time? o.o
    I used tapjoy like 1 hour at that time
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited July 2016

Firstly I support whatever decision you decide to take (leave or stay)

In most cases I find 60% of quits are an effect of the "rich & poor" system. I believe quitting for how many cubits you have or the value of your items is an excuse for boredom, The game is not about cubits or items, it's about building, YES Building suprise suprise is what the game is about #BlownAway #GameTheory really it's hard to come to the conclusion the game has anything to do with building, jokes aside it's important you relies the true purpose of the game and if your only intrest is being or becomin rich then it's probably a good idea you play Adventure Capitalist on Steam or App Store.

Have a good time away from CC, Adios

If I was paid a cubit each time a person said they were going to quit "for real this time" I be a rich man.

If I was payed a cubit for every time someone said they were go a quit without the really this time I would be the riches qbee.
    OH MY GOSH! FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS MEEEEE! I'be told people SO many times that this game isn't about rich or poor, it is actually about building and chatting with different people from all around the world, I had such a long argument with Hamza about this! Finally! Someone who ACTUALLY understands this game! I guess not all hope is lost, lol.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Don't quit just because someone scammed you! It's like giving up everything you had when somebody took a few pixels...

When you need any help, I am always by your side :)
  • *Noe Nt* said:

rootbeer i can give u 50k if u like just dont quit ;/ and if your send a ticket u have 80% to get your staff back try it pls

I sent a ticket. :/
  • GAH. I was just online and I met the guy who scammed me. I asked for my stuff back, and he said no and said "I thought we were friends"
    :Q: Help.

• lucaaa795 said:

ROOTbeerr said:

GAH. I was just online and I met the guy who scammed me. I asked for my stuff back, and he said no and said "I thought we were friends"

who was that guy??

Xx_[PeePMaster]_xX

• #Elfie#Elfie Member
    D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT LEAVE ME :Q:
  • If I was paid a cubit each time a person said they were going to quit "for real this time" I be a rich man.

True that
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    ROOTbeerr said:

lucaaa795 said:

ROOTbeerr said:

GAH. I was just online and I met the guy who scammed me. I asked for my stuff back, and he said no and said "I thought we were friends"

who was that guy??

Xx_[PeePMaster]_xX

I saw that guy who was trying to scam my holla
    For selling his slime and exe o.o
    I think that was belong to urs
  • If some one is named pee master I dont think I would trust them from the get go lol.
  • So much support and you still don't come back... You have so great friends, you can't leave them.
  • He sorta did
  • If CC renders useless to you, keep contact with your CC friends on skype or just log on once every often to chat so that the friendship never ends. Sorry about what happened to you (´・_・`)
  • I feel like all qbees play this game for is for items and rares. like bruh. there is more to life then a few pixels XD anyway, "be seeing you." -The Prisoner (TV SHOW)
  • You have nothing to do with life, so you quit it?
  • ROOTbeerr said:

Sounds like Keemstar to me.
  • Btw normally around 11-13 people quits when 7-11 people starts to the game.We are losing ppl.Plis nu quits anymore.
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Thread going off topic. Locking it up.
This discussion has been closed.