Will The Prices of Items Drop?

ArchevixArchevix Member
edited July 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
With the release of dehydrated cubes, many more items have begun to circulate around the QBee-verse. But will this influx negatively impact the existing prices of items (obtainable with dehydrators)? My guess is it will prices down slightly on most fronts. I predict that especially items from red cubes see a more drastic drop in price because players tend to find them much easier while mining.

What do you think?

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I doubt it would have much impact on the prices.
    It takes a lot of mining(and usually a lot of time to mine) to get cubes and then it takes a lot of time for those cubes to become an item...
    imo it is easier to go craft/mine these items yourself then get them trough cubes.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I don't think most items will be affected by this. There is only one item per cube so if lets say it were a household item, players tend to still buy more than one at a time. The big ticket items that fall from blue or green cubes will have to wait and see on them for we might see an explosion of unobtainables that have been taken out of circulation.

As far as the mining, that too will die off as we know most players are just too lazy to mine a lot. Just like all new things to CC it will taper off imo.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'ma just do 1 example, the most expensive item, so far... Mute Bumper, it's been 1 week-ish since the update and I know of about 5 Mutes found (ofc more will be found). Mutes are always popular, always buying always selling. Say 100 get put in a year, there's more than 7.5k weekly players and I'm sure they'll get used up very quickly. Ofc a large amount of the items can change prices, it's highly unlikely.

Maybe if we get an exclusive item in the green cube, it could effect a price big time...