Dehydration Cubes Drop Chance

edited July 2016 in Bug Reports
Have not gotten a dehydration cube for a hour of mining and i got 1811 rubber, and 926 cotton i have gotten it from cotten before but not from the rubber is that the block you cant get it from or what?

Update no cube after 1 and a half hours of mining i still have the 926 cotton but i have 2161 rubber is this a new bug?

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    You can get it from EVERY block, though its a very small chance to get it
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It's just the drop rate, not a bug, if it was like 1 cube every 500 blocks it'd be not as rare/
  • It's just the drop rate, not a bug, if it was like 1 cube every 500 blocks it'd be not as rare/

after 3026 blocks and u said it would drop is 100-2.5k blocks mined

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I've got 4 cubes in 10 minutes before (Couple hundred blocks), and I've had to mine 2.4k blocks of sand for a cube before.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Maybe the chance of getting a cube can be made higher by that perk that highens the chance of c?
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    Random.
  • When I was farming my rubber I never got any cubes so maybe it's not possible to get cubes from farming but while farming I accidentally mined a rubber trunk and got a red cube (if you got a cube from farming then please reply)
  • I am hearing a few stories myself included of not being able to obtain cubes despite large amounts of time invested in mining. I have only gained one green cube and that was the first day. No other cubes have appeared and I been investing hours each day into mining with now over 10k blocks mined and no site of a cube. Maybe just maybe when I go log on to mine that I will be proven wrong.
  • TheCoolKid4TheCoolKid4 Member
    edited July 2016
    Not a bug, sounds like this topic should be closed as the problem has been answered. In my opinion, you shouldn't stress on getting dehydrated cubes, you'll get them eventually at a very random time. :)
This discussion has been closed.