BIG Item Ideas...

Putty! You can get putty from crafting Glue, 2 water, 1 clay, use mortar and pestle (Looks like a beige splatter)

Putty can be Crafted into:

>Item Stabilizer
>Sticky Spray

Sticky Spray! You can get sticky spray from crafting 1 putty, 2 pine resin, 1 spicy potion, 3 glue (Looks like a lime spray can with a putty picture)

Can be crafted into:

>Cobweb
>Sticky Shirt
>Sticky Pants

Cobweb! You can get cobwebs from crafting 1 stick spray, 3 silk (You know what these look like)

Silk! You can get silk from crafting, 3 cloth w/ sewing kit (Looks like a piece of white string)

Can be crafted into:

>Cobweb
>Shirt (10 silk)
>Pants(5 silk)

Sticky Shirt! You can get a sticky shirt from crafting 3 sticky spray, 1 shirt (any color) (Looks like a normal shirt but with green splatters everywhere)

Use: Slide down walls! Note: You can not wall jump or jump while sliding down a wall. To get off a wall walk forward. So you won't be able to cheat using this item.

Item Stabilizer! You get item stabilizers from crafting 3 putty, 1 glass, 2 warp sugar (Looks like a purple wrench)

Use: This handy dandy item lets you drop down items without despawning!

How to use: Put 1 Item Stabilizer and an item of your choosing in a crafting table or anvil and you get the item, but it's named Stabilized [Item Name] (The stabilized item has a slight purple hue)

Comments

• Thanks for your opinion! This was my first thread/discussion so I'm pretty new to this ;3
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Could you explain what a putty is?

The only reference i found on the word putty is that it refers to a network program.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Scorto7 said:

The only reference i found on the word putty is that it refers to a network program.

a soft, malleable greyish-yellow paste, made from ground chalk and raw linseed oil, that hardens after a few hours and is used for sealing glass in window frames and filling holes in wood.
    "countersink the screws so they can be covered with putty"
    a polishing powder, usually made from tin oxide, used in jewelry work
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    BJDware said:

Scorto7 said:

a soft, malleable greyish-yellow paste, made from ground chalk and raw linseed oil, that hardens after a few hours and is used for sealing glass in window frames and filling holes in wood.
    "countersink the screws so they can be covered with putty"
    a polishing powder, usually made from tin oxide, used in jewelry work
    Thank u for clarifying...