Suggestion for the holla system

Many times when my friend or myself use hollas in order to buy/sell stuff like materials or cosmetic items, many people come to the holla and don't care what we are buying/selling and try to sell their items to us. So I was thinking there should be a feature in the holla system where if we are buying an item, the hollawarp could detect people's inventory for that item and only let them warp if they have that item in their inv. For selling, there could be a feature in where the seller sets a price/price range and it would do the same thing as the buying process. These features could only work if hollawarps were accessible regardless if people tp anywhere (meaning having the holla permanently staying in the chat and be removed after a certain amount of time)

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

Ok.
    What if:
    U have x (x-the thing buyer buys) in another room? U ask a friend to go to that holla,so u tp ur friend and sell that guy what he buys,right?
    If this would be added,the case mentioned above wont work.And there are enough players who must do the case mentioned above if they want to sell x.
    I dont really like the idea (just a opinion)

Yeah which I suggested that the holla stays in the chat even if u have to tp or go to another room to retrieve said item to sell to the buyer