Access Realm Setup

I'm on Android, so idk if this applies to other devices...

I've noticed this has been happening for a very long time now (most likely almost a year). When you have perm in a realm BUT NOT ACCESS TO REALM SETUP, you can still go to a computer and click on the button that pops up (the pink "Realm Setup" button). But since you don't have actually have access to the setup, the game gets stuck in the loading screen, and the only way to fix it, is to restart the game. I'm not sure if this happens every time. But it is a bug that needs attention

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Yea happens too on IOS
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This has happened to me since I started (1 and a 1/2 years ago) thought there isn't any point to the computers accept for deco.
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    Yup, it even used to happen even when you didn't have perm (maybe I'm remembering wrong) but yea, it's really annoying.
  • It happens to me too, and I end up having to restart the game everytime
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yeah on all devices it gets stuck, but on computer you can press on the leave realm button
  • TheCoolKid4TheCoolKid4 Member
    edited July 2016
    Archevix said:

I'm on Android, so idk if this applies to other devices...

I've noticed this has been happening for a very long time now (most likely almost a year). When you have perm in a realm BUT NOT ACCESS TO REALM SETUP, you can still go to a computer and click on the button that pops up (the pink "Realm Setup" button). But since you don't have actually have access to the setup, the game gets stuck in the loading screen, and the only way to fix it, is to restart the game. I'm not sure if this happens every time. But it is a bug that needs attention

Happens on ALL devices. By pressing ESC on PC to exit the realm, you exit the loading screen.
    @CosmicCow will fix it soon.