Weather where you live...

TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
edited February 2016 in Off-Topic
Well 48 hours ago it was looking like spring was here. It was over 40 degrees and fairly a nice day. Today a blizzard hit and you can't see hardly 150 feet. The winds are howling and in 2 hours we have nearly a foot of snow. Good thing CC is running and we can play.

Comments

• >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember

It is normal, hot when it is summer and cold in winter. It is snowing very much in winter but however it never snows where I live anymore because of the global warming. Last summer it was extremely hot though
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    South Africa: Worst drought in 30 years. Blistering hot temperatures. No rain for 3 months. Can't use my PC often because the temperature is always too high and my PC reaches extreme temperatures.

Climate: Tropical Rainforest
    Special Features: Rain like there's no tomorrow for 6 months
    BUT not a single drop in the other 6 months lol
  • RexguyRexguy IdahoMember
    edited February 2016
    I'm kind of getting sick of the snow here it's be snowing off and on again Sense November. We have had nearly 5 feet of snow. But I do prefer the cold over the hot summers.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Well the next 2 says it got up to 40 and rained. The snow was gone, the next day we got another foot.
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Mexico is always hot! Ok, no :P
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Cold and windy, but next day is sunny and warm ._. Yay sporadic weather patterns >_<
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    UK
    Always cold.
    Usually no snow in part where I live
    The weather is going crazy. There was a giant blizzard, noe it feels like summer. Then it gets supdr cold. MAKE UP UR MIND WORLD
    Its quite cold and cloudy here, and a bit of rain, but its very hot in the afternoon.
    I told Athena yesterday that her first winter was just a mild one and that it will snow at least one more time. So, today guess what it is doing outside at my home? OK, I will tell you....... ITS SNOWING :(

BTW.. when you get older, all the injuries you had when you were young catch up and hurt all over when the weather is inclement.
    Rain. Always rain. And so so cold
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Season: Spring
    Temperature: 5-10 celsius
    Climate: Rain, cold and windy :(
    Special Features: Eating cheese with chocolate milk while it's raining outside.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Weather pretty nice in New York :D so sunny and just feels like a perfect day
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited March 2016
    Bangladesh

Weather's really nice now. It's spring. There's a little rain. Very enjoyable. Nothing too cold and wet. The heat's slowly increasing as summer draws near, though. Some days it's hot some days it's nice and cool. Will become hot and humid soon- in a month or so.

Temperature now? 22 degrees Celsius
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    The netherlands:
    Always windy, low temps.
    And mostly for what you guys is a small brees is at our place code yellow....
  • Brazil...
    Strong sun or a fast/medium rain (rarely long rains)
    But still with the rain it is almost all time hot (but some places have a similar problem similar to tsunami that i missed the name)
  • Venezuela, you can probably die here , melty body and thirsty mouth.
    Very powerfull sun, only winds a little bit in midnight.32 °C, they are days in 41º. In Venezuela never snow (Is not a country with Blizzard/Snow seasons).

We are having crisis/problems of water cause it's been a while we dont see rain. Very hard lifestyle... #Worthlesspresident #brainwashedpeople.

wish stay in a place like UK when it's always cold, these hot are frustrating, you'r always sweating outside. >:(

Snowing again in Central Michigan :(
    Season: Spring ( Supposedly BUT I STILL THINK ITS WINTER )
    Temperature: have been dropping to 30-60 Degrees Fahrenheit
    Special Features: It's always usually a nice day outside since it's always windy lately and pretty sunny or cloudy
    Precipitation: There have only been a little bit of rainfall, no snow though
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Temperature: 5-10 celsius
    Climate: Rain, cold and windy :(
    Special Features: Eating cheese with chocolate milk while it's raining outside.

Oh I am jealous of you super eating cheese with chocolate milk @_@ :3

Season: Sprrrring
    Temperature: 70-90 Fahrenheit
    Climate: Rain, Wind, downpours.
    Special Features: .-.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited April 2016
    Temperature: 49 fahrenheit
    Mostly sunny

eh, not the best we ever had
    Weather: Cold in the morning, very hot in the afternoon, Windy at night. Rains frequently, about 1-2 times a week
    Weather: ??? In the morning, ??? In the afternoon, ??? at night.
    ______
    It has been cloudy an rainy for.... a week now?
    1 Week ago It was really warm ;-;

• Hello
    Climate: Tropical climate
    Season: End of Rainy Season and the Dry season will start in May I think
    Weather hmm Usually it starts raining at evening..
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited April 2016
    *tentacles noises*

Temperature: 79°F or 26°C
    Climate: Currently overcast, usually sunny.

Thoughts: "Can't wait to work on my tan. The beach is literally my front yard."

*tentacles noises*

mm cant wait for summer
  • *tentacles noises*

mm cant wait for summer
    same

• KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Location: WV United States, up here in the Appalachian mountains I live at an elevation of a little over 1 mile above sea level, a ski resort called snowshoe in the area that has an even higher elevation still has snow on the shadier sides of the mountains :v, but mostly it's been pretty dry here lately.
  • Im from Indonesia. Indonesia is a tropical country for passing the equator. There are only two seasons, rainy and dry season. Never snowing here