Decor Overhangs

SUS GRILLSUS GRILL Member
edited July 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
overhang

This idea is nothing special; just a little bit more realm decor options.

This item would be attachable to the side of blocks (if even possible). The dimensions I was thinking of would be roughly 2x2 and be build-able using 8x cloth, 4x stainless steel poles, 4x black dye, 4x (any color) dye, and a hammer. This item could also have the option of only being attainable through an items pack that would drop a random colored hangover as well as some other furnish-able items (some being both functional and decor).

tables

I wont lie; I have wanted these since I started playing the game.

:( however the game does not allow me to currently express my colorful personality with colorful "EXPLOSIONS" of furniture. If I want colorful display tables for my shop; I am forced to use pastel blocks which is great but sometimes I just want a pink table...

These crayola box tables would be build-able using 1x table, 2x varnish, and 2x (any color) dye. They could also be included in that lovely items pack I mentioned early and would also drop on random. Now obviously these tables would NEED to be accompanied by chairs of the colorful variety and I was too lazy to create a picture example for them but....you got the tables pic sooo ____(insert imagination here)____

Also seeing as the ideas I have presented so far come in a range of colors they could also be in their own individual packs. However I'm leaning more towards them being build-able to give more uses to everyday items we already have in the game.

STAY TUNED FOR MY CUBIC RESOURCES PET IDEAS!!!

Comments