Jail building contest ( closed )

In this contest,you can only use item/block that can be found in mines to build you jail!
you can use cactus or tree trunk as your prison bar...and more!
As long as you don't use item that is crafted,but only use item that can be found in mines to build!

Prizes:
first winner-650c+ducal wig
second-santa hat
third- ducal wig

you just need to build it in the size of 15x15 or bigger.tell me what is your realm's name and where you build it!
contest end in 30 july 2016

*To become a qualified participant,you must follow the rules!
*if you want to know what is the random hats,go to baboon and go to a portal with a sign(A room)
*special add on:you may use stone brick and stone brick cap
*Participants are suggested to done it by Thursday because the time is shorter cuz i will having exam in August...

REMEMBER to tip my piggy at the 'A room'.This is too help to get more cubits and make more contest! XD or donate hats O3O

event's progress:

joining period-start building-first checking-second checking-judging-winner announcement
xx(starting)xxxx(starting)xxxxx(Friday)xxxxxxx(Friday)xxxx(Saturday)xx(Saturday/Sunday)

tips on How to get points

this is the how i judge...

qualified-10%
how beautiful is the building-30%
creativity-30%
size-12%
points get from dice-18%(3 roll,this is depends on if you are lucky,lol..)

if you follow all the rules you will be qualified and get 10%,but if you are non-qualified,you will not be able to get the 10% and you are also DISQUALIFIED!

*please tell me if you need to extend...
*Special add on for blocks....you may use foam and chairs+table,no more other blocks allowed

CD87's points: 10+25+28+9+13/100
= 85%
I am noob and poor's points:10+25+28+10+12
85%(i am not participant but i just build...)
reminder for other participants,please done it fast,i will extend for 5 days only!

@CD87 if you want to make your building better,you still have 5 days....

Comments

• a 25x25 room is 850c and if many will participate, only the winner will get the 650c which is lesser than the cost of the room.. unless they have extra room that they don't use.
    It is unreasonable for me
  • WildMilk said:

a 25x25 room is 850c and if many will participate, only the winner will get the 650c which is lesser than the cost of the room.. unless they have extra room that they don't use.
    It is unreasonable for me

True bigger the prize man

• edited July 2016
    you dont really need to buy a room,you can just build it in your realm(if got extra places)
    since no one is joining,the contest will be closed in 1 hour(if still no one is joining)
    *edited the thread
  • CD87CD87 Member
    The end of this is in August? Ok, I'll join!
    Anyone wants to have a building match with me? :P
  • Sure, ME! I CHALLENGE CD TO A BUILDING MATCH! >:D xD
  • edited July 2016
    last 2 minutes to close this contest but someone joined so the contest is open now...
    i will build one too XD but i am not participating...
  • Hmm, can you extend the deadline a little bit? I still need to get the supplies
  • The thread updated,i will extend maybe a few days if you want...tell me when can you done...i will judge after you done...
  • Gl u too :3
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited July 2016
    One question, is the use of fadey foam/phantom foam allowed? Or not?

Sure, ME! I CHALLENGE CD TO A BUILDING MATCH! >:D xD

*giggles
  • edited July 2016
    if there is only 2 participants,it will be one winner only,the first winner....foam is allowed,but only cannot use block that is crafted to build...except the stone brick and stone brick cap....you may also use sentry as long as it is not block(if crafted),thread updated...added more things..
    *and also please tell me where you built it after you're done

Edit:
    Got 5 participants already,so there will be 3 winners....

Edit:
    My building is done,check it out at Baboon and go to a portal with a sign(A room).and go to find an elevator with a sign(jail) hope all the participants can done their building by today or tomorrow!
  • No one done?
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited July 2016

No one done?

You said in the post that the deadline is 30th, so be patient! (I've sent the pm)
  • Sorry ,the winner will be announce aafter august.. I need to take exam this month...
  • BUMP! The contest is closed. No other participants sending there information and status so CD87 will be the only winner,but because of that,the prize will be 500c and a wig