Dragon's Suggestions

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited January 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Spoiler:

Tp blocker - An option where you can do /busy. This makes it so no players can Teleport to you.

Hats - Have you ever had the problem where you pick up some hats and are slow? I think hats should be able to stack. Personally I have 400 top hats and it's a pain to move them.

Wing packs - Almost every time you open a wing pack you get wings worth 100c, I think wing packs should cost 400-500c

Mining - Any blocks you mine in public mines will automatically appear in your inventory.

Pets - if you feed a pet more than one treat the time will become longer before it becomes hungry again.

/Rules - Shows you all the rules and regulations

Amount of hours played and date started - When you go into your profile below your XP bar it would show how many hours you played and the date you started

/lock - Theres already /unlock so why not /lock (Locks realm)

/ban - A option where you can type /Ban then a player's name in the chat and it will ban that player from the realm even if they're not currently are not in the realm. (Only option for realm owner)

More to come! ^^

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Tp blocker.
    Handy idea, yet realm/room locking works well enough.

Stack-able hats.
    Definitely. I Have even suggested it myself, and not just for hats. Any item should be to a degree.

Cubit deals.
    Well this is a so-so for me. I Personally think that the rates are quite cheap and fair without the need of deals. Developers already give us so much.
    But hey, from a strict player point of view, who wouldn't want a deal.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    BJDware said:

Tp blocker.
    Handy idea, yet realm/room locking works well enough.

Stack-able hats.
    Definitely. I Have even suggested it myself, and not just for hats. Any item should be to a degree.

Cubit deals.
    Well this is a so-so for me. I Personally think that the rates are quite cheap and fair without the need of deals. Developers already give us so much.
    But hey, from a strict player point of view, who wouldn't want a deal.

The point of the tp blocker was mainly for when your mining and don't want anyone to Tp :P

• yeah I hate like when I get 8 diamond/emerald and boom .....
    ''hello Hamza oh wow you found diamond can I get some ?''
    ''no jax you already have a lot -.-''
    ''wow greedy''

.-.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    'Dragon' said:

The point of the tp blocker was mainly for when your mining and don't want anyone to Tp :P

Ah yes. Should have realized that.
    Definitely needed.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Pretty nice suggestions. Totally supporting the tp blocker :)
  • An option to make it where you can control your online status and whether people can tp to you is absolutely necessary. One should not be required to have multiple accounts to just be able to mine.
    edited October 2016
    Bump!
    Bump! Added some more suggestions plus left old ones like stackable hats, tp blocker, etc.
  • In teleport blocker I suggest "Close Friends List" instead where there is an option where only close friends can tp you.

Ok about inventory I suggest a Compressed Chest that has an ability to stack any items and Chest Sentry which can be applied in chests and the items inside will remain when the chest is grabbed.

In wings I think maybe just add alot of new wings to keep the prices balanced. Or if not, yeah maybe make it cheap :3

Indeed, I hate it when a thief keeps following me when I'm mining.

About pets, I have tried feeding my pet 2 foods and yeah it last longer so I think it is already in game.

About rules, yeah or maybe a realm in the town center where you can read all rulez

Amount of hours not yet applied but the date you started can be seen if you bump info bumper in your starter realm.

There is already /lock command I think

hmm useful... and also to scammers...
    edited January 2017

In teleport blocker I suggest "Close Friends List" instead where there is an option where only close friends can tp you.

Ok about inventory I suggest a Compressed Chest that has an ability to stack any items and Chest Sentry which can be applied in chests and the items inside will remain when the chest is grabbed.

In wings I think maybe just add alot of new wings to keep the prices balanced. Or if not, yeah maybe make it cheap :3

Indeed, I hate it when a thief keeps following me when I'm mining.

About pets, I have tried feeding my pet 2 foods and yeah it last longer so I think it is already in game.

About rules, yeah or maybe a realm in the town center where you can read all rulez

Amount of hours not yet applied but the date you started can be seen if you bump info bumper in your starter realm.

There is already /lock command I think

hmm useful... and also to scammers...

There is already a /lock command?

And yes you can place a info bumper but not everyone can afford one.