Sky Mines!

This mines can only be accessed by double jumping on top of the highest mountains (in the overworld) of Cubic Castles. The stamp would be some clouds. There's no door, you just pop out of a cloud when entering, and to leave you need to fall off the map, and then you'll appear somewhere randomly in any overworld. (bottomless)
-A new decorative block, the Shiny Block. It's a silvery, transparent block with rAiNbOw (:D) and white glowing inside it. (x100 Star dust w/ Laser Cutter)
-Recharge your wand! x1 Dust = x1 Charge.
-Star aura: Drop some star dust on your character for a 10s shiny aura that surrounds your character.
----------
In here, if you have wings, you can glide (NOT FLY) trough the map by holding jump button while in air, to prevent from falling. The rarer the wings, the longer the time you can glide. They're highly recommended here, as it might be a little hard to move fluently without them.

Comments

• I cri mostly because it just sinked in a sea of posts. so bump pls
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I would be in the sky mine evryday! Gliding xD

But, where does the star dust come from?
  • I would be in the sky mine evryday! Gliding xD

But, where does the star dust come from?

Space?
    i mean where do you mine it? xD
  • i mean where do you mine it? xD

Oh, it's like flowers. But rarer.
  • NerryNerry Member
    Legit Idea Mufflon
    You mean this flower?
    unduhan
  • - fairies??
    - Star dust
    ~ why not make it fall from the sky to the ground from time to time
    (like it starts to fall after 1 player or more has stayed more than a minute and all stars will despawn if no one is there)
    ~or get it while mining clouds
  • NerryNerry Member
    Or clouds be at the bottom like random and you can jump to jump from them
  • MufflonMufflon Member
    edited July 2016

You mean this flower?
    unduhan

I meant that you can find them like flowers, but they're rarer. They look like dust.

Duh of course ._. But there won't be that much clouds. You aren't gonna be able to explore the entire mine without wings.
    WildMilk said:

- fairies??
    - Star dust
    ~ why not make it fall from the sky to the ground from time to time
    (like it starts to fall after 1 player or more has stayed more than a minute and all stars will despawn if no one is there)
    ~or get it while mining clouds

Yeah, fairies just appear randomly. And about the star dust despawning, i tought about that, but.. I don't know, they're rare enough? you could only find... 1-3 per mine? idk
  • NerryNerry Member
    edited July 2016
    mufflon said:

You mean this flower?
    unduhan

I meant that you can find them like flowers, but they're rarer. They look like dust.

Duh of course ._. But there won't be that much clouds. You aren't gonna be able to explore the entire mine without wings.
    Wings? Pfft. No thanks. I'll pass on getting wings to fly around, too op. Nop
    No glide also pls
  • smuressmures Member
    I likeeeeee :0
    rAiNbOwS ye pls
  • Yay! Sky Mines!
    +1
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited July 2016
    Yussssssssssssssssssssssssssss +1
  • - I think those stars shouldn't be so rare cause you need too many just to make something
    - Not all players pay on cosmetics

I like this - a cloud formed as a base flooring and others clouds that is high up but can be reached at the highest peak, I think that should be where the stars spawn and despawn and those clouds are automatically fadey foamed for us to see under

• MufflonMufflon Member
    edited July 2016
    You can still get all the materials without wings, but if you wanna farm them you need wings. You can jump from mine to mine getting the items.

Plus, come on;
    2 Daily Quests = 100c = Butterfly Wings = Gliding

mufflon said:

You mean this flower?
    unduhan

Wings? Pfft. No thanks. I'll pass on getting wings to fly around, too op. Nop
    No glide also pls
    Why not?
    Ok first you can't FLY, and you can only glide in the sky mines, i don't see why that's a problem. The idea was to create something innovative, not just a plain, normal mine.
  • NerryNerry Member
    edited July 2016
    Nvm. No. Its good. For gliding. I misread.
    But buying it? This just supports pay to do stuff.
  • Nvm. No. Its good. For gliding. I misread.
    But buying it? This just supports pay to do stuff.

Yeah, because a single 100c pay ruins the economy *sarcasm*
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    ...............................................................,................................................
  • NerryNerry Member
    A 3 second glide is fine. Or a starter perk on wings. :v
  • CasoCaso Member
    edited July 2016
    I like this idea I will vote yes if has votes
  • It is a very good idea !! I really liked the star dust uses. It is very useful ; ) I vote YES SURE if have votes
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    I like this idea, but it would take major coding for the gliding like cars. But i do love this idea! I think it would be so cool! +1