Who is the (non mod/admin) user you admire the most?

For me, it's a tie between Krazed Kyle and their gold castle and TheTimMan and his abnormal amount of 100X100worlds (and the clearing addiction required for it).

Comments

• pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I admire buki because she sold her krampus and used all the c for giveaway xd
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Of course there are many people in this game who are admirable for any different reasons.
  • I admire Carl because his truly carl nah but I admire tons of people cant name them all :p
  • I admire my friend, The Death Reaper :3. We dont know each ither irl, but we share over 20 rooms /realms. Its all about trust >.-
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I admire Carl because his truly carl nah but I admire tons of people cant name them all :p

Thanks DJ! You are definitely on my list. You are fun, energetic, and really really nice!
  • I admire Carl because his truly carl nah but I admire tons of people cant name them all :p

Thanks DJ! You are definitely on my list. You are fun, energetic, and really really nice!
    same to you nyeh he heh

• Athena Shy, she helps lots of people, you don't see something like Helping Hands everyday :)