I never seen or heard about these items :0

I don't know when these items were released and how to get it, but I was looking through the item database and found some items I've never seen or heard
20160723_141435
Headstone I and II: They looks like tombstones. Never seen any other tombstone other than the Monster Grave and the Stone Cross.

20160723_141507
Special Notice Bumper: Err... the only bumper that I KNOW that is not obtainable it the search bumper in lobbies.

20160723_141550
Roads: As far as I know, there are no vehicles in Cubic Castles... yet.

20160723_141646
Weird thingamajigs: I can't even remember the names. Minor problem: Flame Lair (supposed to be dragon's lair)

20160723_141711
Firecrackers and rockets: I saw it in the Cubic Castles news, but I never seen any rocket or firecracker except blasting off to other overworlds in launchpads

20160723_141752
Bedrock: Is this like the base of the world? Like the grey bottom? I don't know... anyone can explain?

20160723_142049
Power Stone: Looks cool but never seen or heard of it

20160723_142116
My Realm Door Skin: You can actually get these?! I only see them in lobbies.

It'll be great if someone actually answer for all of these. Thanks!

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Head stone 1 and head stone 2 are from the Halloween pack

Fire cracker and bottle rocket are from Christmas packs

Power stone is from adventure mode

Roads are from adventure mode

Bedrock is a block that are at the entrance of cave mines and only admins can mine/place.

Special notice bumper is for special events.
  • TheCoolKid4TheCoolKid4 Member
    edited July 2016
    'Dragon' said:

Head stone 1 and head stone 2 are from the Halloween pack

Fire cracker and bottle rocket are from Christmas packs

Power stone is from adventure mode

Roads are from adventure mode

Bedrock is a block that are at the entrance of cave mines and only admins can mine/place.

Special notice bumper is for special events.

Thanks man, what are the roads and power stones used for? And the weird thingamajigs? By the way, how do you get into adventure mode?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

20160723_141435
    Headstone I and II: They looks like tombstones. Never seen any other tombstone other than the Monster Grave and the Stone Cross.

this one was explained by 'dragon'

20160723_141507
    Special Notice Bumper: Err... the only bumper that I KNOW that is not obtainable it the search bumper in lobbies.

This bumper used to be in the Town Center to donate to help someone who is sick and in return for your donation you gained nurse hat or doc mirror. You can still donate and get these things, just follow instructions here: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/5069/nurses-hat-docs-mirror-are-still-obtainable#latest

20160723_141550
    Roads: As far as I know, there are no vehicles in Cubic Castles... yet.

this one was explained by 'dragon' - not yet available outside adventure mode

20160723_141646
    Weird thingamajigs: I can't even remember the names.

this one was explained by 'dragon' - not yet available outside adventure mode

20160723_141711
    Firecrackers and rockets: I saw it in the Cubic Castles news, but I never seen any rocket or firecracker except blasting off to other overworlds in launchpads

20160723_141752
    Bedrock: Is this like the base of the world? Like the grey bottom? I don't know... anyone can explain?

20160723_142049
    Power Stone: Looks cool but never seen or heard of it

20160723_142116
    My Realm Door Skin: You can actually get these?! I only see them in lobbies.

don't know about that anymore...
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited July 2016
    The Official CC wiki is coming along slowly, and i'm sure it could have answered pretty much every question here to a degree. In the future, it will tell you almost everything in greater detail. ;)

http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Main_Page
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    My realm door skin is the door skin that leads you into ur realm :3
    Is in the lobbies and is not available to get it
    And bedrocks is also for knowing is official realm like blocking people who makes fake official realms o.o
  • *Snoopie* said:

My realm door skin is the door skin that leads you into ur realm :3
    Is in the lobbies and is not available to get it
    And bedrocks is also for knowing is official realm like blocking people who makes fake official realms o.o

Thanks for the info!! :D