Cubic Castles rumors/theories and confirming/busting them.

There are certain things in the game which people say happen/are true, but have no evidence to back it up. This thread is about confirming/busting those. This is NOT about lore, mod/admin gossip or other things like that, but more about unconfirmed tips. You'll realize what I mean when I give the list. Now, since the nature of this thread is about solid confirming, it is required to post evidence (like a screenshot or a video). However, the questions with an exclamation mark (!) are hard/impossible to get evidence of, so it's a bit less strict with them. You can also post new questions.

#1: Does farming trees really have a bigger cubit threshold?
#2: Is the cubit chance when mining random or is it 1 in every X blocks mined?
#3!: Does (and if yes, why) the piggybank cubit amount increase? (I noticed this in my trivia game world a few times)
4: Does soil make bushes/trees yield items faster?

Comments

• Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    I don't believe the soil matters in the yielding of bushes/trees. I'm not sure about the others.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Hmmm lets see if I can answer some of these :3
    1. Mining trees does give you a lot of cubits faster, if you are mining only trees and nothing else, than if you are mining individual blocks. But I don't think its because of a higher rate/chance. When u break a tree, you break several 'blocks', and with every block there's a chance to drop a cubit. At least, that's how I think it works ._.

2. I think its a constant probability, but probability is weird. Say its a 5% chance, so 1/20 blocks in the long run. But I've had cases where two blocks in a row drop cubits, so I think its just a probability rather than a set rate :)

3. I don't know ._.

4. I don't think soil has any effect on the growth rate. I think its just to look like a farm lol.

And I'm gonna add a question:
    5. I have heard rumors that the longer you have a bush, the faster it regrows. So according to this rumor, if you had a bush that you hadn't harvested for awhile, it would regrow in less than an hour the next time you harvest it. I'm not sure if I believe this rumor, but eh what the heck xD Anyone got any insight on this?
  • Hmmm lets see if I can answer some of these :3
    1. Mining trees does give you a lot of cubits faster, if you are mining only trees and nothing else, than if you are mining individual blocks. But I don't think its because of a higher rate/chance. When u break a tree, you break several 'blocks', and with every block there's a chance to drop a cubit. At least, that's how I think it works ._.

2. I think its a constant probability, but probability is weird. Say its a 5% chance, so 1/20 blocks in the long run. But I've had cases where two blocks in a row drop cubits, so I think its just a probability rather than a set rate :)

3. I don't know ._.

4. I don't think soil has any effect on the growth rate. I think its just to look like a farm lol.

And I'm gonna add a question:
    5. I have heard rumors that the longer you have a bush, the faster it regrows. So according to this rumor, if you had a bush that you hadn't harvested for awhile, it would regrow in less than an hour the next time you harvest it. I'm not sure if I believe this rumor, but eh what the heck xD Anyone got any insight on this?

Sorry, but you forgot to provide evidence, as stated in the post.

Another one: #6: Do daily quests give bigger rewards at some point?

• Another one: #6: Do daily quests give bigger rewards at some point?

Daily quest gives 50c/quest and it wouldn't give bigger prize

• Another one: #6: Do daily quests give bigger rewards at some point?

Daily quest gives 50c/quest and it wouldn't give bigger prize
    I've heard theories about the reward increasing when you have a high level.
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    There are perks for a better chance of getting cubits while mining :)
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember

#1: Does farming trees really have a bigger cubit threshold?
    #2: Is the cubit chance when mining random or is it 1 in every X blocks mined?
    #3!: Does (and if yes, why) the piggybank cubit amount increase? (I noticed this in my trivia game world a few times)
    4: Does soil make bushes/trees yield items faster?

°1 In the arlier times of this game, framing trees was the best way to get cubits, 100c in 15 minutes in the forest. But the devs changed the rule of the cubits in the trees.

°2 Is random in my experience.

°3 I never heard about that.

°4 The bushes grow every 30 min. no matter the block. (lava, wather, stone, no block) I remember GDog have a video called MythBuster