I JUST REALIZED THIS (tear, can i join this clan?)

HOPE'S PEAK ACADEMY IS A REFERENCE TO DANGANRONPA: TRIGGER HAPPY. ONE OF THE STRONGEST CLANS IS A REFERENCE TO THIS. NOICE. EVIDENCE: http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Hope's_Peak_Academy

Comments

• iKONICiKONIC Member
    Ya didn't know? I'm part of Hope's peak Academy and it pretty much made me into a Danganronpa fan. And yep, one of the best clans ever <3
  • Ibuki-sanIbuki-san U.S.Member
    You seriously didn't know? Danganronpa was where I got my name from and it the first anime I ever watched ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Ibuki-san said:

You seriously didn't know? Danganronpa was where I got my name from and it the first anime I ever watched ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Knew it. Anyways, There are bags of pink blood and piles of dead bodies over there in that corner.
  • Ibuki-san said:

Knew it. Anyways, There are bags of pink blood and piles of dead bodies over there in that corner.
    Well the first anime i watched was Yu-Gi-Oh! and i have like 200-350 cards from it xD
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    There's a private message option available for things such as joining someone's clan...Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.