This Most Fine, Lovely Community

Just about two seconds ago, I was buying a Nametag for reese's puffsons. And this beautiful person said "I. I got a message for you!"
It said "F### U G## S##### B#####" and as they left. I just thought. I have no idea why I deserved that. But on other hands. It just makes me so stressed. I need some fresh air. I need to go to the pool. I quit <3

Comments

• Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Hey, darling, I hope you are okay. You do not deserve that.
    Try to remember that it is not the game, it is just people.

I do not know you August, but you I love you ♥
  • NerryNerry Member
    Thank you for the support. I feel like the person's friends are going to come after and gang up on me. But thanks. I love you too. ♥
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited July 2016
    if they do come after you i shall warn/mute each one of them.
    Abuse like this is not tolerated.
    If the forums worked i'd ask you to PM me but no one can PM me so screw it post their name here and i'll go get them.
  • NerryNerry Member
    It was something like Cupcake Bunny or something idk
    *CupcakeBunny* I think I do not remember. She appeared then just ssid that and left
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

It was something like Cupcake Bunny or something idk
    *CupcakeBunny* I think I do not remember. She appeared then just ssid that and left

I need an exact name. try and get a screenshot if it happens again ok?

• NerryNerry Member
    Thanks m8
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member

Thank you for the support. I feel like the person's friends are going to come after and gang up on me. But thanks. I love you too. ♥

There are many people who play this game who are very supportive and uplifting.
    Stay strong Hun ♥ ♥ ♥

• NerryNerry Member
    My first name is Hunter.
    "Ur a wizard athena"
  • NerryNerry Member
    Bump, I got her name! It is *CupcakeBunny*. She was like "agust -.-" I was like wut
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    We got your back man.
    The majority of our community is against hate and bullying.
    Stay with us mate, the true members of our community will make you feel welcome.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I got also about the same sort of message from someone...
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited July 2016
    If you receive any letters/mail from players that contains anything inappropriate, be sure to keep it and Private message a moderator here on the forums. One of us will collect it and take action from there.

Or you can alternatively send in a support ticket in regards @ http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

Same goes for PM's here on the forums, except you will want to contact a forum moderator.

Don't tolerate it, let us know so that we can do something about it.

I Think this discussion has run its course.
    Topic closed.
This discussion has been closed.