Super Donators

edited July 2016 in Community
Ok so I have always been the type of guy who never spends much on himself and always goes for the friends, and barely for himself. I have spent 70,750c on my friends and a meer 30k on myself. In this game, I really enjoy donating. This doesn't mean for some random people who are like "GIMME 1K" I would give them 1k. I give things super valuable to the people that I trust, and those who show tons of respect to me, and that I show respect to them also. To those who hog everything, and don't care about other people, don't do that, you are ruining someone's experience of this game. And to those who are Super Donators, like myself, I hope you never try to think that you will be a super mean and greedy person if u spend on yourself. Always try to get what u want, and then immediately go to your friends ;). - The Awesome Dude

Comments

• Sad but true, some people can be hogs

Having lots of items or not giving items away does not make you a hog.
    Well... Not really, most of those people that have lots of items have worked for it, and don't want to just give it away.

Hogging items isn't bad though. It doesn't really ruin another person's experience on the game. Just that the other person has to work harder to earn enough to get that item.

I'm not saying that donating is bad, I have given things away to friends, etc. It is also great to see that you have given spent 70k on your friends :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    True, i have not yet given much c total to friends but when i donate other people come at the same time and ask if they also may have c. I had even a person that asked for 25k!
  • EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited July 2016
    Those greedy people only thinking about themselves, I hope they reflect on themselves and think about other people, my friend, my best friend, she donated me a b/w scarf and it was so valuable to me, also another one, a friend of my friend which gave me a b/w scarf also gave me a pair of cupid wings it was so surprising that he only met me that day and gave me that, those valuable things, I will always keep them with me <3
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    i gave like 100k to my best friend When he start and he lost all to noob hats xd and i always give tto my closers friend (My best )yestrday i gave like 18k and 10k to The Broken Heart
  • ArchevixArchevix Member
    edited July 2016
    I never donate to anyone. It's not my own fault, it's just that I either only have friends who are 100X richer than me, or my friends have no money, and are just greedy. Either way, I'm not keen on giving c to others because I have pretty limited resources myself. Everything I have, I've worked for, and AT MOST, my net worth is somewhere under 30k.

The only "giving" I do, is to my builds that are meant for everyone's enjoyment. For example, my list of parkour courses which are very expensive to construct. I just don't usually have time to donate people who don't work even a little for what they want.

Even though this sounds really selfish of me... I can tell you this: It's never been about my c (or my lack of it XD), but about my contributions to this game

Having lots of items or not giving items away does not make you a hog.
    Well... Not really, most of those people that have lots of items have worked for it, and don't want to just give it away.

Hogging items isn't bad though. It doesn't really ruin another person's experience on the game. Just that the other person has to work harder to earn enough to get that item.

I'm not saying that donating is bad, I have given things away to friends, etc. It is also great to see that you have given spent 70k on your friends :D
    What i mean is that some people really don't care about other people. If someone needs something very simple like say a shirt/pants. Don't be the guy that really is just like SCREW YOU and goes away. Try to get it for them, because you could make their day.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Idk if you call it a donation but I've been gifted items for special events by many awesome people, some items which have incredible value, not only in cubits but also to me. On my birthday last, i was given 150k+ in donations. I am incredibly thankful to anyone who donated. I don't and will not sell my gifts :D
  • Idk if you call it a donation but I've been gifted items for special events by many awesome people, some items which have incredible value, not only in cubits but also to me. On my birthday last, i was given 150k+ in donations. I am incredibly thankful to anyone who donated. I don't and will not sell my gifts :D

I was gifted nothing on my birthday. I'm not the kind of guy to expect gifts anyway. It's more about the simple "Happy birthday" that counts for me
  • Archevix said:

Idk if you call it a donation but I've been gifted items for special events by many awesome people, some items which have incredible value, not only in cubits but also to me. On my birthday last, i was given 150k+ in donations. I am incredibly thankful to anyone who donated. I don't and will not sell my gifts :D

I was gifted nothing on my birthday. I'm not the kind of guy to expect gifts anyway. It's more about the simple "Happy birthday" that counts for me
    Awesome. Thats great, never expect someone to give u gifts. If they do, be happy. If they don't, it really doesn't matter.
  • Have never met anyone yet, most likely bcuz I just mine and build when I go online
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    >70 or 750 cubits is alot for a friend
    >a MERE 30k for myself
  • I give donation ONLY for anyone :P I am soo generous that's why I am poor but wait .......
    WHO CARES D:< ?
  • I give donation ONLY for anyone :P I am soo generous that's why I am poor but wait .......

What do you need? I'll be happy to help (but if it's a cube, I can't help, I gave my red one to pickles)

What do you need? I'll be happy to help (but if it's a cube, I can't help, I gave my red one to pickles)
    I need clouds, thats it. and friend meh on cc

I need clouds, thats it. and friend meh on cc
    *chat gets broken on cc, looks on forums, sees this* you could have said you needed clouds