What are your favorite quotes?

TurnovusTurnovus Member
edited July 2016 in Off-Topic
Name your favorite quote, who said it, and in what show/movie/book/video game/etc it's from. Feel free to make multiple comments, but don't spam!

My quotes:

"Oh, hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'M a POTATO!" -GLaDOS, Portal 2

"All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! 'I don't want your lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" -Cave Johnson, Portal 2

"Patchouli oil... Entitlement... Poster board glue... Smooth hands... HIPPIES!!!" -Saxton Hale, TF2 Comics.

Comments

• "Never stand begging for that which you have the power to earn"-miguel de cervantes
  • NerryNerry Member
    I have so many. But i'll list favs
    "Looks like we are heading to the ARK, so I guess that means we are coming too!" - Sonic the Hedgehog (Shadow The Hedgehog)
    "Look out, you are gonna crash! AHH!" Sonic (Sonic Adventure 1)
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Burke
    Don't just stand by when you see something wrong.

"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda
    obvious

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton
    Newton recognized that it was only through the efforts of his predecessors that he himself could achieve the understanding which revolutionized the world. Without their efforts, Newton would never have been able to see so far.
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    "Just because it could be worse, doesn't make it better" - Hinter

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." JFK
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi
  • Defy critics. Defy logic. Defy "experts". Defy fatigue. Defy limitation. Defy fear. Obey passion. #Nevergiveup
    ~John Cena
  • "It's a lie to think that u r not good enough... It's a lie to think u r useless..."
  • "You know you have too much rice when you can make a volcano" - NanoSlime_ 2014
  • edited September 2016

"The dyslexic devil worshiper sold his soul to santa" -Siddy

Oh my gosh haha xd

"Life gets easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got." -Robert Brault

"It should take you exactly four seconds to cross from here to that door...I'll give you two." -Breakfast at Tiffany's

"You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one I use to color my sky." - a.r.asher

"Evil is powerless, if the good are unafraid." -Reagan

"Show respect even to those who don't deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours." -Dave Willis

• "When he told me not to play with fire or I might get burned, I just laughed and said, baby, you can't get burned when you're the flame."-Jordan Sarah Weatherhead
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful - Annette Funicello

“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
    — The Doctor ( Doctor who )

• "If I am a sword, I am a sword made out of glass, and I feel myself beginning to shatter." - Victoria Aveyard, author of the Red Queen series
  • ''Everything you want is on the other side of fear'' - Jack Canfield
    ''The only way to do great work is to love what you do'' - Steve Jobs
    ''Always FART'' - Hamza
    Life Changing :'D ( The 3rd one ._. )
    Jk xD
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it. -Bill Gates

Trick shot? The trick is not to get shot. -Lucian, League of Legends