Rehydrator

How did some players get the Rehydrator today, and got early access on the server we all play on? Shouldn't we all get it at the same time?

Comments

• GenexGenex Member
    The Rehydrated Cubes Was Out For Today Maybe A Sneak Peak You Could Of Got Them Through Out mining, But Not Anymore Since The Machine is The Only Way To Get Them And It isn't Out Yet.
  • GenexGenex Member
    Oh It is? Cuz AidenPlayz Got One Through Mining Then it disappeared From his Inv Maybe a bug or so...
  • Answered - Close Please.

@Gollum
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited July 2016
    The people who got them was lucky. The people who were with Cosmic when he handed them out got them, he didn't pick special people. Cosmic trusted the players to test and look for bugs, but some players are just showing them off and trying to look cool & popular.
  • The people who got them was lucky. The people who were with Cosmic when he handed them out got them, he didn't pick special people. Cosmic trusted the players to test and look for bugs, but some players are just showing them off and trying to look cool & popular.

I see no bugs with mine so far i havent tried acytually switching out blocks im rehydrating a purple cube
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

The people who got them was lucky. The people who were with Cosmic when he handed them out got them, he didn't pick special people. Cosmic trusted the players to test and look for bugs, but some players are just showing them off and trying to look cool & popular.

I see no bugs with mine so far i havent tried acytually switching out blocks im rehydrating a purple cube
    Bugs have been found ^^
  • Can this please get closed... it's been answered.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited July 2016
    yeah maybe cosmic shouldve used beta testers on the beta server instead of just giving them out to random people.
    It pissed a lot of people off me included.
    Kinda pointless having beta tester next to my name if ive never aloud to test anything.
    Just give it to rando noobs :) that'll keep people happy :P
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited July 2016
    Well with bigger updates we put up official beta versions, and hand those out to beta testers, but in this case since the update was a small one there was no official beta. I don't think Cosmic realized anyone would get angry or jealous about it, or he would not have handed the machines out. It wasn't meant to be very long before everyone had access to them and he handed a few out as a last double check to catch any more issues before the crafting recipe goes live. I guess we'll try to avoid this sort of thing in the future if it upsets people, but I doubt he realized it would be a big deal.

Ill just add that doing this kind of random test sometimes helps, because things simply don't get caught on the beta server, but become obvious very quickly in the live environment.
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited July 2016
    Yeah my intention was simply to test it on the live server. The people I gave it to just happened to be around where I was. I should have known it would ruffle some feathers. Sorry about that.
This discussion has been closed.