A New Bug After The Update.

When The Update Was Released I came Back I Clicked On The Balloon And Touched My Qbee To Exchange it With The Balloon I'm Wearing. Then It was Gone :c

Comments

• -AK--AK- Member
    it happens also for me ;-;
    try send ticket
  • Send a ticket as there is no known issue with the balloon. I have attempted it many times....
  • GenexGenex Member
    CosmicCow said:

Send a ticket as there is no known issue with the balloon. I have attempted it many times....

I can't Send a ticket atm Cuz i have some issues With My Email. When I Updated The Game I Came Back Clicked On the Balloon to wear it Then It disappeared From My Inventory.
  • VeninVenin Member
    edited July 2016
    Hello, I'm a friend of KH Sora XIII. He's not able to enter the forum for an unknown reason but he asked me to write this for him: So the main problem about loosing the clothing items are actually the MANNEQUINS because if you put something on them and change the square (they've got 9) the clothing disappears automatically.
    For example you build up a mannequin and put a tutu on and notice you actually wanted a skirt, so you put away the tutu but misclick on one of the other 9 squares, then the item will be gone.
    This is how Sora lost his halo but he already wrote a support ticket about that.

Greetings Sora and Venin^^
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Thanks venin.. We will test this.
  • This one is also corrected.
This discussion has been closed.