Artifacting and missing textures.

Hello, I play this game on my pc and I recently aquired a second moniter. And to be quite frank, it messes with everything! Textures wont load properly, my qbee won't appear, accelorings are gone, and many other things go missing, along with some horrendus artifacting. And its different items and textures every time. But when i launch the game without my second moniter all is good, no issues at all. I have tried changing in game options to see if it would remedy the issue, but fixed nothing. I know its nothing hardware related to me, as for I can run every other game I own without issues. And I have tired re-installing multiple times. Don't know if this is needed but my specs are as follows. Cpu amd 965 be quad 3.4 , gpu nvidia gtx 680, 16gb ram, and 2 2tb drives, also both moniters run at 1920x1080.

Comments

• pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Can you add a screenshot?
  • Sure this is my game 5 minutes ago, this time my qbee, and accelorings were gone, aslo my portcullis doors have no bars. Don't know how to upload directly sorry but heres some steam links. http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/263842459621038991/B8B443AE0D8A3619A7DF62BC038BE6EE8F1FC35F/
    http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/263842459621037847/93A2A3A1A7F4500B9D6070B67C372CB203D4A3A4/
  • It creats a shadow under ur Qbee when you walk? If that's the problem, I restarted the game and it was ok.

How did it start? When I opened another app while playing cc.
  • redsfireredsfire Member
    edited July 2016
    Sometimes, that was calm. It does a lot more, and I start it normally and wait for it to load, and press play, only to find all kinds of objects missing, and sometimes skewed items or textures going across my screen. I'm going to try and replicate the skew to show you all.

This just happened when i restarted the game on a fresh re install after rebooting my pc, And no I didn't alt+tab out before hand, already know that bug.
    http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/263842459621104094/CEAACE9CBF2D465077534D1EE6DD19AC165FF040/
  • redsfire said:

This just happened when i restarted the game on a fresh re install after rebooting my pc, And no I didn't alt+tab out before hand, already know that bug.
    http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/263842459621104094/CEAACE9CBF2D465077534D1EE6DD19AC165FF040/

ACK! NO FLOOR!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    have you ever messed about or changed files in your appdata folder?
  • No, none of the files have been modified, and i'm on a fresh install of the game. Also may be unrelated but also on a 2 week old install of windows 7, so everything should be just fine on that part of things. But the only way I can get the game to start correctly is to either disable the 2nd monitor through windows or just straight up unplug the dvi cable.
  • Bump? I know ive been on the game, but i still have to jump through hoops to get it started right.
    edited July 2016
    Not sure but sounnds like a hardware issue.
    I use multi monitor and haven't seen this issue.
    You can try contacting support they may be able to suggest some stuff.
    Oh and upgrade to windows 10 pronto before you have to pay $120 for it.
  • See, but that's what I don't understand, everything else runs perfectly fine. From gtav through arma 3 no issues what so ever. But this game just goes haywire. And for win 10, i've got it on the back burner ready to go for when they pull the strings on win 7.
  • that also happes to me when I play on pc but I just restart the game completely and poof!
  • gdog said:

It's still free? (And for an upgrade, why the cost?)

gdog said:

It's still free? (And for an upgrade, why the cost?)
    Yeah its free for the next few weeks.
    Windows always costs money. Its just the upgrade that is free right now.
    Windows 10 is great btw. I was a 7 user for ages.
    8 was so so, better on 8.1 but i can honestly say 10 is prob better than 7.
    Super snappy and fast and directx 12 support.