Idea - Race Cheaters

Everyone knows
CHATEERS!!

CHETER2

CHATERS3

So I got 2 ideas how to avoid it.

1st idea is easily Deleting time . There could be a little 'x' that will delete score when owner click on it.

2nd idea is Setting of the minimum time . When owner place finish line bumper, he'll have to set up minimum time that can be reached. If person with less time that is setted bump the bumper, his time will be autamatically deleted and won't be displayed in Leaderboard.

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    How do you know what a minimum time it takes to complete a parkour?
    Some of those might be possible... how unlikely some of it may seem.
    for example... the 3th spoiler of yours is very close to all the previous ones unless you count the whole top 5 as a cheat.

Look, i'm in favor to something that could prevent cheating like this,
    But how do you determine which is a cheat and which isn't? It's not always as clear as you might think.
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    edited July 2016
    As advanced parkourist I can detect impossible times.
    About that Blue Course, you can try it yourself.
    And owner should know how much time his course approximately take. Or he can easily put 1sec. as minimum time, call some non-cheaters to try his parkour and set the time. (of course he should deduct few seconds as reserve)
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited July 2016
    What about if your not allowed to swap hats while your in the air?
    That will stop the hat glitch.
    (Hat glitch makes you fly like 20blocks+)
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    Don't forget that Admins are still trying to remove this glitch :)
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

And owner should know how much time his course approximately take. Or he can easily put 1sec. as minimum time, call some non-cheaters to try his parkour and set the time. (of course he should deduct few seconds as reserve)

What if someone would go faster then the time you set and didn't cheat to do so?
    Your idea's basically disqualifies them simply for doing exactly what they where supposed to do in the first place.
  • Scorto7 said:

What if someone would go faster then the time you set and didn't cheat to do so?
    Your idea's basically disqualifies them simply for doing exactly what they where supposed to do in the first place.
    Gotta say, there are limits to everything. There's a difference between breaking a record, and ruining one. Like Kewbin, I have some of the fastest times for parkours in this game, and I know very well that there simply is no way to do anything faster than a specified time.

My course was recently glitched by @Sepail . I didn't do anything about it, because I can't keep an eye on my course all the time anyway (FYI, I'll be resetting those scores and guest bumpers soon, so what you do now on my courses will only really start counting after I quit). But it's still annoying and unfair to those that do this course fairly.

Anyway...

As for your first idea Kewbin, not bad... but it can be used unfairly or as blackmail against certain players.

As for your second, I like it, but cheaters will still exist. They will eventually figure out the minimum amount of time and still cheat. The can just get to the end, and bump the bumper right as the timer goes over the minimum amount of time. It will only be a competition to see who has the fastest reaction time.

The only way to fix this issue, is to solve the glitch for now...

It saddens me that after I quit, I can't clean the records in my courses to keep a pristine image of them.
  • What about if your not allowed to swap hats while your in the air?

We need that glitch though to beat payaways there's still ppl who don't really know how to do them and forget to put roofs on the box so we can use the glitch to get inside pretty useful glitch

We need that glitch though to beat payaways there's still ppl who don't really know how to do them and forget to put roofs on the box so we can use the glitch to get inside pretty useful glitch

Isn't that considered stealing?
  • I'm

Technically not I mean half the time pays ways are scams so by doing this your proving if it's a scam or not if it is you let ppl know

• lucaaa795 said:

If i should choose between keeping da hat changing glitch and removing it i'd choose removing it.
    Yes,more ppls will be scammed . But is their own fault in many cases.
    Moderators are doing PSA's at least some times each day.And there is even a how to not get scam room in the learning center...
    So yeah,+1 for the hat glitch to be removed.
    Because in a popular parkour the true masters of parkouring in game without using cheats (I would tag many but i wont.) Cant show to everyone their amazing skills.

Unfortunately, I can't use this glitch cuz I'm on Android and its too hard. But it really is annoying

Useful, but dishonest and unfair...
  • I'm

Technically not I mean half the time pays ways are scams so by doing this your proving if it's a scam or not if it is you let ppl know

How can you prove to people if this is a scam or not by stealing the prize without paying or so? If the owner bans you because you're stealing the prizes, he/she has the right to and that does not prove anything about it being a scam or not.
    Not encouraging payaways but stealing prizes from them are just a no. [off topic]

yeah right I will be happy seeing someone who do that Aiden v:

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

I climbed (Not hat glitching) The scafolder that CD made xD

What if they accidently click that "x" Button?

• I climbed (Not hat glitching) The scafolder that CD made xD

What if they accidently click that "x" Button?

A confirmation will help. I dont like minimum time because cheaters can cheat and reach the finish bumper and they can wait their time will be minumum time and then bump.