I don't know how to level up my doog

After feeding it, I've tried everything to make to level up, such as building and mining, but its exp seems like it won't rise at all! And it's just like a hungry bug, it asks for sausages after a short period of time!

Comments

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Pet takes hard work to level up, just keep building, minning and crafting, iam sure it'll level up

What you need is some patience...
  • Here are the steps:
    1. Feed the doog ONCE by splitting a Pet Treat Sausage into one and dragging it to your pet.
    2. Get XP by breaking, crafting, etc. (Quests don't work)
    3. Get as much XP until your pet needs to be fed again!

Pets only gain XP if you feed it. This should be in the Help Requests category, a mod will move it.
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited July 2016

Here are the steps:
    1. Feed the doog ONCE by splitting a Pet Treat Sausage into one and dragging it to your pet.
    2. Get XP by breaking, crafting, etc. (Quests don't work)
    3. Get as much XP until your pet needs to be fed again!

Pets only gain XP if you feed it. This should be in the Help Requests category, a mod will move it.

Quests worked for my brother..... He had a lvl 18 snowman and he did a few quests as a lvl 9 person..... His snowman started to earn exp
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    buy food for pets in cubic store after feed and and use half dirt or mine or build a realm
  • off topic: You got banned in GT huh?
    back 2 topic
    It needs lot of XP to level up and you probably won't see it behind the star so you have to try hard to make him smarter.
  • deniss168 said:

off topic: You got banned in GT huh?
    back 2 topic
    It needs lot of XP to level up and you probably won't see it behind the star so you have to try hard to make him smarter.

I am not banned on GT only on forums because of that vexatious Solsagann, he doesn't even suit to be a mod.