Two questions

MythologistMythologist Member
edited July 2016 in Help Requests
Hello!

First: What does PM means? I've seen so many Qbees who uses this. Is it like Post me? And if it is then were should I PM?

Second: If I have commented something and someone will reply this then it will NOT notify me. I have turned it on but yeah..No notification.

Screenshot_2016-07-19-18-43-10

Comments

• GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    PM Stands for Personal Message.
    Now that you know what it is, PM me and I'll help you with your notification problem.
  • Gollum said:

Now that you know what it is, PM me and I'll help you with your notification problem.

Haha. I will.
  • Gollum said:

Actually, it stands for Private Message, but you know... Details lol
  • Archevix said:

Gollum said:

Actually, it stands for Private Message, but you know... Details lol
    Hehe. But main problem is that second one and I haven't get answer yet.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited July 2016
    Try to turn it off, save and turn on again. Maybe that helps

Btw, what phone do you have? It look exactly like you use the same as mine xD
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    The notifications are displayed to the little earth icon, make sure to check if there are any marks on it.
  • Try to turn it off, save and turn on again. Maybe that helps

Btw, what phone do you have? It look exactly like you use the same as mine xD

I have one cheap LG, I know you have LG as well but I guess mine is worse than your. It's LG D160.

The notifications are displayed to the little earth icon, make sure to check if there are any marks on it.

I know where to watch them...I have even screenshot up there...