HOW TO LEVEL UP FAST?

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU KNOW

Comments

• If leveling up was easy, we'd all be level 50. Just building stuff is a great way though
  • Everything that you do to earn XPs yourself is aswell for pet. But keep in mind that if it shows that pet needs food (Sausage) it wouldn't gain XPs... Until you feed it.
  • Dooo quests, Buy that freaking pack and do these quests. Sure it would be pricey but you need XP
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I personally have lvl 50 lvl 47 and lvl 27 accounts though it took me a year and a half. Building is the #1 way to get XP Imo. Also placing a lot of half blocks get you a lot of xp. -Dragon
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    Quests are your best choice for levelling up, but it is best to keep it until you are lv 40+ because you get less XP the hight your lv is, in that case quests still give you the same amount of XP so you lv up faster.

Before lv 35-40, I suggest getting an empty room and fill it with dirt half blocks(or any half block, but dirt is cheap) whilst you do that, try taking a pet with you to lv up as pets don't get XP from quests :)
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    beat lvl 30 by half dirt after buya quest pack and after quests start build realms/rooms
  • ok thanks!!!
  • Archevix said:

If leveling up was easy, we'd all be level 50. Just building stuff is a great way though

Building is a great way :D
    You can get stuff done while eventually leveling up. But if you wanna push it?
    Try buying a room and filling with half dirt.
    *Noe Nt* said:

beat lvl 30 by half dirt after buya quest pack and after quests start build realms/rooms

Quests are your best choice for levelling up, but it is best to keep it until you are lv 40+ because you get less XP the hight your lv is, in that case quests still give you the same amount of XP so you lv up faster.

Before lv 35-40, I suggest getting an empty room and fill it with dirt half blocks(or any half block, but dirt is cheap) whilst you do that, try taking a pet with you to lv up as pets don't get XP from quests :)

'Dragon' said:

I personally have lvl 50 lvl 47 and lvl 27 accounts though it took me a year and a half. Building is the #1 way to get XP Imo. Also placing a lot of half blocks get you a lot of xp. -Dragon

Calculation: I recently reached Lvl 50 and found;
    Every ~300 Blocks Placed Is ~50Xp ±5-10.
    Translation: Every Approximately 300 blocks placed is appropriately 50xp give or take 5-10xp.

QUESTS :D
    great way!

Quests are your best choice for levelling up, but it is best to keep it until you are lv 40+ because you get less XP the hight your lv is, in that case quests still give you the same amount of XP so you lv up faster - ASSASSINATIONS AGREES :D

Quests are a great way to level up and get a little extra experience, although Quests are limited and can challenge your brain and skills sometimes.

Hope This Helped, Assassinations.

• RYBIERYBIE Member
    i be lvl 50 with my way in 3,5 months:)