Goodbye Everyone!

Dear Cubic Castle friends,
It is my time to go. I've had such a blast playing with all of you awesome peeps! So many good memories! But sadly some of the bad ones take over. Anyway, I would just like to say I sadly have to leave Cubic Castles. I will miss each and every one of you. I feel so bad that I have to leave all of a sudden, but life just doesn't just end up the way you want it. Remember to be yourselves and never let anyone bring you down. They bring you down, you hop right back up. I've made so many awesome friends on here that I know I will miss. I wish you all luck in your obstacles in Cubic Castles. If I ever come back, I hope I can be proud and say "Yeah, that was my friend." I'll miss you all! Thank you for taking your time and reading this. Stay extraordinary! ;)

-ReRe

Comments

• MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    aaaww another member leaving, we've never met but I'm sad, for you and your friends. goodluck out there buddy you're always welcome here ^v^ "Stay extraordinary! ;)"
  • >_< Well....the thing is you will be back so I am not saying goodbye.
  • RawrItsReReRawrItsReRe Member
    edited July 2016

>_< Well....the thing is you will be back so I am not saying goodbye.

For now, I am not coming back. I cannot. But I understand why you think that. I knew a few qbee's who "quit" and came back the next day saying ehhh whatever I won't quit. Ty for commenting. X)
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    sad to see y go bye:(
  • Oh no! That's so sad...Even if we never haven't met and I don't knew anything about you before. But if I can ask then why you have to quit. I had also plans to quit once but I changed plans to keep playing but yeah...Why you, if I can ask?
  • Oh no! That's so sad...Even if we never haven't met and I don't knew anything about you before. But if I can ask then why you have to quit. I had also plans to quit once but I changed plans to keep playing but yeah...Why you, if I can ask?

I wish I could, but I find it to personal to say. Let's just say a few people caused some drama. Sadly that drama caused more drama in my life. I could not handle it. I have to leave. Thank you for your concern.
    -ReRe
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    :'c I will miss you! Everyone is leaving! :'c Good luck on your journey! Happy Trails!!
  • Aw man
  • edited July 2016
    -sighs- I really don't like this. The Cubic Community is starting to change, a lot.Bullies, scamming, and people quitting because of these reasons. If you bully or scam, you should stop. Because you are ruining someone's experience of such an amazing game. Also to those who face these issues, never think that you can't stand up for yourself because you might get muted. If someone is very mean or scams you, report them immediately. Frankly, I got someone reported and 2 more times they get reported its a permaban for them. Which also means, the report system for the forums on the ticket stuff actually does something. So my message here is to never back down. Even if something wrong happens to you, don't let that bring you down. Always rise back to glory. - The Awesome Dude AKA Orion Phoenix
  • No... I can't... you can't...
  • -AK--AK- Member
    Don't just LEAVE forever!
    You might too come back later! (After time ofcource!)
    Don't just leave like dat :'(