People Too Worried

SpiridonSpiridon Member
edited April 2017 in General Chat

Don't Get Hurt On Cubic Castles

What I mean by is that people start get hurt on cc like if someone said it to you Face-to-Face, If someone says something rude to you just rememeber its probabaly a 12 Year old sitting behind a Computer, and having nothing better to do. Don't get hurt by what people say on a game. Also what i mean if someone just dosen't want to be your friend on here, Well Forget them! Just Rememeber that you only need yourself In Both the Real World, and the Virtual World.

Your's Truly,
Spiridon

Comments

• Bump

Thread Recycled

Hope this helps some people ^-^
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I 100% agree. ^_^ Most of the people who scam, curse, and stuff like that are little kids. Don't let them hurt you and ruin your day.
  • edited April 2017
    Ok I agree, but those comments still get to you and you focus on that, rather on this. What they say effects you, how can you forget a comment that bad, While more keeps coming at you all of those get back to you and hurts more than it did before.
    ~Now what do I do?~
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I think there is a limit to things like this. Obviously, being called nicknames once in awhile shouldn't bother you. They are random people on the internet and things they say shouldn't entirely ruin your day.
    That said, when people hear the same insults over and over again, they tend to have more of an impact. I was called fat for a long time. Statistically, I knew I wasn't, but it was hard to not think "But everyone says I am, so I must be?". Because I had no confidence in myself, it was hard not to lash out at anyone who offended me. But bullying the bullies just makes a bad cycle.

Find friends who will help you be confident in who you are, and make sure to treat everyone with respect. They might just have made up account names, but they are real people with real emotions. If someone is rude to you, still be polite to them. Being rude back to them does not teach them that it is not okay to bully.

At first glance, the problem appears to be with "whiny children" who are easily offended. But I think it's just that kids don't know how to react when they are offended. It is okay to be offended, but don't try to offend them in response.
  • I think there is a limit to things like this. Obviously, being called nicknames once in awhile shouldn't bother you. They are random people on the internet and things they say shouldn't entirely ruin your day.
    That said, when people hear the same insults over and over again, they tend to have more of an impact. I was called fat for a long time. Statistically, I knew I wasn't, but it was hard to not think "But everyone says I am, so I must be?". Because I had no confidence in myself, it was hard not to lash out at anyone who offended me. But bullying the bullies just makes a bad cycle.

Find friends who will help you be confident in who you are, and make sure to treat everyone with respect. They might just have made up account names, but they are real people with real emotions. If someone is rude to you, still be polite to them. Being rude back to them does not teach them that it is not okay to bully.

At first glance, the problem appears to be with "whiny children" who are easily offended. But I think it's just that kids don't know how to react when they are offended. It is okay to be offended, but don't try to offend them in response.

PREACH IT, BABY!
    so true though