Questions about buy cheap, sell high.

deniss168deniss168 Member
edited July 2016 in Help Requests
Can I do it with 11k?
Do I have to buy holla to sell/buy?
Are forum prices correct? http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4169/cubic-castles-prices/p1
If it's not right, where I can find right ones? (Target at things below 10k)
Should I get telefood bumper, some sugar and prize dispenser to give telefood so people can come back?
Should I sell my junk at first before doing this? (estimated worth of junk could be 1-5k cubits COULD)
Btw what should be minimum price to buy things and maximum price to sell in %

And also other suggestions?

Comments

• GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    I'm not as much of a business man as I am a builder. But I can say that Superxtreme is probably the most successful person when it comes to selling and buying items, and he probably has the most successful shop in the game (Not too sure about Dread). So I would say that the price list is quite accurate.

I'll tag him here in hopes he can answer your question :3

@Superxtreme
  • MM2X2MM2X2 Member
    no you do not have to buy a holla..and u can do it with 11k -.-
    i do not think anyone will buy junk
    the forum prices are ok
    u do not have to buy a telefood bumper they can friend you >.>
  • Depending on the junk, i might buy it
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited July 2016
    deniss168 said:

Can I do it with 11k?
    Are forum prices correct? http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4169/cubic-castles-prices/p1
    Should I get telefood bumper, some sugar and prize dispenser to give telefood so people can come back?
    Should I sell my junk at first before doing this? (estimated worth of junk could be 1-5k cubits COULD)

The price checklist is correct. Those prices are average prices from 6 active players.

How to spend your 11k cubits?:

- Spend your cubits wisely. And don't spend to many holla's if you wanna buy something.
    - Focus on Holla's from players who sell cheap items. Or cheaper then the normal prices
    - Focus on auctions
    - Buy only cheap rare or high demand items. And sell it with profit.
    - Wait with selling your holiday items till the value increase. 3-6 months
    - Sell common items in bulks or packs for some profit. Or recube and sell the recube items.
    - Always negotiate prices if you wanna buy cheap items.
    - Warp bumpers are useless if you are offline. Just add them to your friendlist.
  • I have another question, what items are in demand. (looking at my budget.)
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    Check the hollas people send and see what people wanna buy, sometimes it's balloon, pjs, moltey, pets, but it does change
  • deniss168 said:

Can I do it with 11k?

The price checklist is correct. Those prices are average prices from 6 active players.

- Spend your cubits wisely. And don't spend to many holla's if you wanna buy something.
    - Focus on Holla's from players who sell cheap items. Or cheaper then the normal prices
    - Focus on auctions
    - Sell common items in bulks or packs for some profit. Or recube and sell the recube items.
    - Warp bumpers are useless if you are offline. Just add them to your friendlist.
    What's your shop name?
  • deniss168 said:

Can I do it with 11k?

- Focus on auctions
    What's your shop name?
    Shop Deluxe. I'm making it and I will build a small parkour in it because that thread said so and it means that it can keep people for a time so it show up on lobbies and etc.
  • deniss168 said:

deniss168 said:

Can I do it with 11k?

- Focus on auctions
    What's your shop name?
    Shop Deluxe. I'm making it and I will build a small parkour in it because that thread said so and it means that it can keep people for a time so it show up on lobbies and etc.
    I actually meant Superxtreme's shop but I will visit yours as well.