Offering for magical bushes

I am on a hunt for a magical berry bush I am willing to offer a Roman a fools cap a blue scarf or more for one magical bush I really need to find one

Comments

• TarteTarte Member
    0.o is this somehing i didnt know about? A update?? '0'
  • Erm, you shouldn't offer that many things for it, especially a fools cap lol, it's just a bush with the berries still in it :P
  • TarteTarte Member

Erm, you shouldn't offer that many things for it, especially a fools cap lol, it's just a bush with the berries still in it :P

so is it a thing? Im very golable.. lol.. its kinda a bad thing XD well who am I kidding its a terrible thing O_O XD but seriously is it a new update item?
  • Well I really want one
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Well Tam it's NEVER coming back so it's priceless in my opinion. They're about 5000c-7500c I think. Pickles' offer is okay ^^
  • I also have 1.2k
  • Anyone interested? I'll throw in a shiny nose and maybe dark Angels maybe
  • SepailSepail Member
    Too little number of players have it and people who have - dont wanna sell it...i was trying to find magic bushes 3 days but noone from i found did not sell=(
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited July 2016
    Great news: I found somebody with tons of magical bushes,exept blueberry bush, if interested for the price of 25k each PM me. @pickles2001 @Sepail @spiridon @lucaaa795