Time to say Bye!

When I first started to this game I didn't understand anything and I taught like this game is just boring and has nothing to do with. After a week I started to enjoy myself hanging out with friends and try to earn C. Unfornatley this game didn't made me feel I enjoy it %100. I think this game has a bright future and always will keep gaining loyal community. I'll still lurk the forums so I know what new has been released by CosmicCow team. Farewell, Hypnoid.

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Whatever you will do...enjoy it :)
  • ArchevixArchevix Member
    edited July 2016
    Is it me, or are more people quitting (from what we know on forums)? It seems to me that the amount of goodbye posts is rapidly increasing

Sorry to see you're leaving, I'll probably be joining you on the other side of this game pretty soon
  • Archevix said:

Is it me, or are more people quitting (from what we know on forums)? It seems to me that the amount of goodbye posts is rapidly increasing

yup, they are
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    edited July 2016
    Maybe it has something to do with the maturity of the players who make us feel like quitting. You know, the scammers and the drama kings & queens. The ones who think nothing of bashing your reputation and extorting money from you. I am talking about the ones who as of last year weren't even allowed to play. This game has been taken over and is spiraling out of control. No doubt it will get worse before it gets better. I hope that I can survive this as I really do care about this game and the good players who are as vested in it as I am.
  • TheTimMan said:

Maybe it has something to do with the maturity of the players who make us feel like quitting. You know, the scammers and the drama kings & queens. The ones who think nothing of bashing your reputation and extorting money from you. I am talking about the ones who as of last year weren't even allowed to play. This game has been taken over and is spiraling out of control. No doubt it will get worse before it gets better. I hope that I can survive this as I really do care about this game and the good players who are as vested in it as I am.

I'm glad I've already begun winding my CC career down then
  • Bye ^_^! It is one of the reasons I hide away and dont come out to play.