Operation RougeStrike

We have had too many instances where people have lost everything to a payaway. If we will end it, we need to stop it with the element of surprise. I miss the days where people in this game lived in peace, and scamming did not exist. But now, this game is falling apart with the scammers. If we will stop this, we need to stop this, forever. So i say, that we pretend as if we will pay for the payaway, show who we are, and end it. If you want to help, then you need to help stop it.

Comments

• Obviously, I like the idea of ending scamming, and having a team of anti-scammers would be helpful, but there's no way we could eradicate scamming altogether. This can't really be done, unfortunately, because most scammers are smart enough to not use main accounts, and just use alts to scam.

If you try to cut off the monster's arm, it will just regenerate it with new scammers and accounts. Very rarely will a scammer be gone forever.

What CC has been trying to do for a long time, is they've been trying to destroy scamming by cutting off the head (taking payaways out of the game). This is a "movement" that's been ongoing, but almost useless as there's just too much to actually get rid of this issue.

So sure, keep catching scammers, it's always welcome, but don't be surprised when scamming as a whole is still there.
  • Archevix said:

Obviously, I like the idea of ending scamming, and having a team of anti-scammers would be helpful, but there's no way we could eradicate scamming altogether. This can't really be done, unfortunately, because most scammers are smart enough to not use main accounts, and just use alts to scam.

If you try to cut off the monster's arm, it will just regenerate it with new scammers and accounts. Very rarely will a scammer be gone forever.

What CC has been trying to do for a long time, is they've been trying to destroy scamming by cutting off the head (taking payaways out of the game). This is a "movement" that's been ongoing, but almost useless as there's just too much to actually get rid of this issue.

So sure, keep catching scammers, it's always welcome, but don't be surprised when scamming as a whole is still there.

We can stop it, all we need is more members. If we get more members to join with us. We can outnumber the scammers.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Teach each other how to avoid scams:

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1149/awareness-vs-scams#latest

"Avoiding scams is about common sense and the practice of caution, don't trust people you don't know! Would you give a stranger walking down your street your house keys?" - xSHANEx
  • Teach each other how to avoid scams:

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1149/awareness-vs-scams#latest

"Avoiding scams is about common sense and the practice of caution, don't trust people you don't know! Would you give a stranger walking down your street your house keys?" - xSHANEx

Thank you extreme. This information will be very useful. Frankly I know a lot of payaway owners, and this will teach them in a very peaceful way. "Peace is a matter of simple decency. If you want to have people beside you, be a loving person, and if you want something, ask politely and with respect." - TheAwesomeDude
  • Teach each other how to avoid scams:

Thank you extreme. This information will be very useful. Frankly I know a lot of payaway owners, and this will teach them in a very peaceful way. "Peace is a matter of simple decency. If you want to have people beside you, be a loving person, and if you want something, ask politely and with respect." - TheAwesomeDude
    You have a very noble cause, but the the cold hard truth is that nobody will abide by your peaceful ways. That's wishful thinking and true peace is impossible. Don't mean to be a pessimist or anything, but it's true.

"Reality hurts" - Archevix 2016
  • -sighs- you have a point. People have only changed, for the worse. Frankly my bff doesn't trust me anymore because of this liar named PuffBoy. And i can't do anything about it, because Puff means everything to my bff. :(
  • -sighs- you have a point. People have only changed, for the worse. Frankly my bff doesn't trust me anymore because of this liar named PuffBoy. And i can't do anything about it, because Puff means everything to my bff. :(

The greed and selfishness within us often outweighs the good, and the only remedy is to do good and spread good. Be hard as rock when the occasion calls for it, but always keep in your heart that there is hope for happiness. :)
  • Arch, friend meh ;)