Results for the drawing contest!

TheCoolKid4TheCoolKid4 Member
edited July 2016 in Player Events & Creations
I had a drawing contest and I will like to announce the winners!!
Sorry if you didn't win. You can try again when I am at level 30, I'll host another contest!
Original image:
IMG_20160627_213912

Third prize goes to... Goldbuster! Congratulations, you've won 500 cubits!
Reason: I like how you put "oo" in my name as the sunglasses. Very awesome creativity!
GARX0QHTRGVR

Second prize goes to... Swissy dreamer! Congratulations, you've won 1000 cubits!
Reason: I love the way how the headphones are connected to a phone, like an actual headphone user would. +1 for the hair!
EINXUBAZLMAX

First prize goes to... WilkMilk! Congratulations, you've won 2500 cubits!
Reason: The background is just GORGEOUS! I love how you make my dark angels look so realistic. Though the sunglasses looks weird because of the eyes popping out, it's very good creativity!
Kha0GsB

Wait! We have a 4th winner as well! They call me TheCoolKid4 for a reason :/ hehe :3
Fourth place goes to... *Snoopie*! Congratulations, you've won 200 cubits!
Reason: I do want to put on fox ears, but I ended up with headphones instead, so *Snoopie* was the only person who thought about my ears. I love the big round eyes, +1 for the making Billy cool! (Billy is my ram XD)
AB037FVNPXFS

For those who didn't win, good luck for the next round when I hit level 30!
Winning isn't everything, even if you win everything - Leo Messi, 2015

For the winners: You can comment down your realm name (or if you already did that, then no need to do it again) or we can meet up in-game for the prize! Well played, contestants!

WARNING: For those who want to try again, DO NOT SELF-PREPARE THE DRAWING! I may have a different outfit and I don't want to waste your hard work. Just keep your skills ready for the next contest! Don't get too overboard!

- TheCoolKid4, BSBD

Comments

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Maybe you can tell the reason why we win xD
    Btw, my realm name is : Swissy

P.S : You can just tell the winner on ur original post
  • Hardwork.... next time.....
  • Oh tnx!! now I can buy a pet or a new realm to build in ^^ so happy
    WildMilk's Realm
  • Maybe you can tell the reason why we win xD
    Btw, my realm name is : Swissy

P.S : You can just tell the winner on ur original post

Ok
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Congrats, also the fairst would be that the winners of this time cant participate in the next one but they can if there comes a lvl 35 thing or so again
  • Frustrating how I could not upload any photos because I can't do it on iOS for some reason, but congratulations winners! :P
  • Aww yeaaaa
  • .ci..ci. Member
    I would like to participate in your next drawing event!! ♡