Hunger Games!

Hello! Me and my friend Xyaou are making a Hunger Games Realm with multiple arenas in it! But we really need funds to buy a realm, rooms for the arena, and prizes for the victors! If you'd like to help, you can go to my realm, Angel Boutique, and put cubits in the piggy. Thank you!

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    You have any idea how it's gonna work?
  • dawnidawni Member
    The Games? I have everything pretty set, there's going to be either 1 male and 1 female or 2 male and 2 female tributes from each region (Aspen, Spyre, Pelago, Tinkerworld, and Eden). Spectators will be able to sponsor their favorite tribute with healing or a weapon for cubits. Tributes won't be allowed to bring weapons, instead, they'll run to the Cornocopia in the center of the arena, which will have a dispenser with wands. The tributes will fight to the death, and the victor will recieve a prize. I'm going to make one main realm, with multiple arenas in rooms.
  • HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII THERE!
  • dawnidawni Member
    xDD

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII THERE!

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    me and a freind have already made something similar to this, if you need some idea of a suitable realm size dawn visit the realm "The Hunger Games"