Newbs scamming! (Really funny)

A while ago, when I was in my realm, a qbee showed up and told me tp to get rares. Then I said, sure. I tped and there was a warp anchor. She let me out of the glass cage but not my pig pet. And then suddenly, she banned me xP. Idk if she was supposed to scam my pet or what, but I was laughing so hard xD.

Comments

• Huh? They don't get your pet in that fashion
  • Yea well, it seems to be that she was aiming for it, but she's got alot tp learn :P
  • cynics2cynics2 Member
    edited February 2016
    That should have been a video
    "Noob fails scam attempt"
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    LOL, if it was an attempt at scam it would be hilarious, if not I have no idea what that was for.
  • I know, like if she was even trying xD
  • A while ago, when I was in my realm, a qbee showed up and told me tp to get rares. Then I said, sure. I tped and there was a warp anchor. She let me out of the glass cage but not my pig pet. And then suddenly, she banned me xP. Idk if she was supposed to scam my pet or what, but I was laughing so hard xD.

Next time can I keep your avatar in my realm? I shall kidnap you so that I can get your stuffs that you are wearing. :p

Whoever that do that, they must be new to the game and must be desperate to have a pet.
  • StevilStevil Member
    edited May 2016
    Lol something similar happened to me once. Someone started building a wall around my pet and tried to take it, and even bomb it! I was pretending to be AFK so i could watch the full show hehe
  • Stevil said:

Lol something similar happened to me once. Someone started building a wall around my pet and tried to take it, and even bomb it! I was pretending to be AFK so could watch the full show hehe

LMAO POST THE LINK
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    Im laughing so much XD
  • Angela said:

Im laughing so much XD

IKR
  • Hilarious!
  • imagine that person replying to this post.
    "I would of gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!"
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    *Noms Scooby Snacks* :3