Official Wiki Feedback

13»

Comments

• A small suggestion: We should add a revision approval log page button (Somewhere) so all registered users can check which page is approved.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Actually, there is a page like that available to public - http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Special:ApprovedRevs

Needs more "Cubic Lore". :P
  • Wow! The new wiki is amazing!
    Just a little update, you should now see a lot of new pages getting approved. It was a bit tough recently with such little staff available, but I'll be cracking on with that too :)
  • when does the thanksgiving pack come out

Also for those interested in what's happening, here's a quick link you'll find very useful -
    http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Special:RecentChanges
  • Still many pages to go
  • Amazing touch to the game! Well done horus! Its amazing we now have real info on game staff and all everyone need to know on the game (even me)
  • Love it, very sweet of you <3
  • how do i get rid of meduim
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    you can find that info in this topic: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
    under the part named "warnings".
    If i read it correctly, a medium warning can be removed by the staff after 60 days without any other warnings.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited August 2017
    Just a question due to my curiosity: Is there anyone who approves the pages now? Since the last approved page was from last year, and I saw many good pages there that was not approved yet.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited August 2017
    I'll take a look into it, and see if some pages can be approved.
    A Lot of the available pages up for review and approval are incomplete.

Just a note to contributors, be aware that some items are now obtained via dehydrated cubes.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    BJDware said:

I'll take a look into it, and see if some pages can be approved.
    A Lot of the available pages up for review and approval are incomplete.

Just a note to contributors, be aware that some items are now obtained via dehydrated cubes.

79 pages approved in 5 hours, that's amazing.

P/S: I realized that the last approval was 30th April, while 2016 was the year this wiki started. My mistake
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Yes i have managed to cut down the list of "unapproved pages" significantly.
    I'll do some more at a later time. Majority of the pages i approved required some pre-edits prior to approval, and that can sometimes take time to do.
  • THANH ITS YOU?
  • The wiki is really good! Good job! :)
  • edited April 2022
    So I Am Moving Account, From Professor Stepp To An Account Named Stepphard Clevv. I Only Have 1 Laptop, So I Cannot Friend Each Other On Those 2 Accounts, So I Have To Set Build Perms To "Anyone". Can You Please Make It Able To Set People To Trusted (Even If They Are Offline), And Make It Able To Friend Offline People Too? If Possible, Please Make Something Like That. I Would Really Appreciate It. Thanks!

Regards, Professor Stepp

Also, I, And I'm Sure Many Others Too, Might Not Want Their Flag Shown. So Please Make A "Disable Flag" Mode. The Custom Flags Could Be A Disabler To The Country Flag, But It's Expensive. By That, I Mean VERY, VERY, Expensive (Especially For Noobs Like Me.) So Please Make A Totally, Completely Free Disable Flag Mode. Thanks!
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator

So I Am Moving Account, From Professor Stepp To An Account Named Stepphard Clevv. I Only Have 1 Laptop, So I Cannot Friend Each Other On Those 2 Accounts, So I Have To Set Build Perms To "Anyone". Can You Please Make It Able To Set People To Trusted (Even If They Are Offline), And Make It Able To Friend Offline People Too? If Possible, Please Make Something Like That. I Would Really Appreciate It. Thanks!

Regards, Professor Stepp

Also, I, And I'm Sure Many Others Too, Might Not Want Their Flag Shown. So Please Make A "Disable Flag" Mode. The Custom Flags Could Be A Disabler To The Country Flag, But It's Expensive. By That, I Mean VERY, VERY, Expensive (Especially For Noobs Like Me.) So Please Make A Totally, Completely Free Disable Flag Mode. Thanks!

This thread is dedicated to Official Wiki Feedback, if you have game suggestions, you can use the suggestion section and start a discussion. Also, check the date of the thread before commenting to avoid necroposting.
This discussion has been closed.