Hi! I found a weird glitch @_#

Hiya everyone, Freddy_Fazbear here... I am here today to report a glitch! So, earlier, I was playing cc... Right when I logged in (into my brother's account) I saw like a rainbow-y static thing appear? It was super weird... When I started walking, my brother's pet started moving around with a Rainbow-y Static-y texture... I was wondering if someone hacked it???? So I left.... It still was static-y and then.. I went to te owver world and my snowman fell from the sky and started talking @_# or not talking but.. The little bubble when you are typing.. Then It started flying @_# I wish I had screenshots but idk how to upload them T^T :Q:... I saw other players glitchy and staticy (You know what I mean...) Please, fix this!

Comments

• The best I can tell you is to delete Cubic Castles and then reinstall it.
  • I know what's wrong, I think. Send me a pic of it.

This usually happens when you touch cc app, then exit it, go on another app, exit that, and go on cc again. Everything will look weird and strange. Just shut down/restart cc and play again to fix it

This usually happens when you touch cc app, then exit it, go on another app, exit that, and go on cc again. Everything will look weird and strange. Just shut down/restart cc and play again to fix it

I get this ALL the time, the same thing can happen if you just close the window, but not the app (example: home button or back button)
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

I know what's wrong, I think. Send me a pic of it.

I get this ALL the time, the same thing can happen if you just close the window, but not the app (example: home button or back button)
    all block would be invisible doesn't it?

all block would be invisible doesn't it?
    No
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member

I know what's wrong, I think. Send me a pic of it.

One problem T^T IDK how to upload pics from ios onto computer to send it to ya T^T
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That. Is. Cool.
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member

That. Is. Cool.

XD If I had a screenshot, I'd show you guys ;-; but Idk how to upload screenshots, nor' making a screenshot on the strange device I use..
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    #Elfie said:

That. Is. Cool.

XD If I had a screenshot, I'd show you guys ;-; but Idk how to upload screenshots, nor' making a screenshot on the strange device I use..
    You could download a third person app (example: imager) then easily post the screenshot then with it on that app you could copy the link to the post then paste it onto the forum.
  • Glitches like these happen when the database of the game isn't fully loaded when you open up the app. Most likely happens when you exit the app while loading
  • How you describe it is what the problem I stated above probably is what happened to you....Do pets look like strange glitchy squares and do Qbees look like blocky glitchy things?
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited July 2016

How you describe it is what the problem I stated above probably is what happened to you....Do pets look like strange glitchy squares and do Qbees look like blocky glitchy things?

Yes, Cygnus... They do.. Qbee arms just flap around!..

• just shut down and re-log in :)