Free Realms Bug

There's a way to get free realms, I've used it and many of my friends used it.

You can't choose size, but still it's free.

If you change your name to something else, like sjdhfjendhd or whatever, it'll create a new account under that name. Play as that account until it gets you to your realm. Then friend your real account, name your realm with the deed, change back to your normal account, accept the friendship, and search for your new account's realm, go there and its yours [forgot to mention - make anyone able to build and change the settings] Just trust yourself and change the settings to whatever you like. It's easier with 2 devices.

Is this considered a glitch ? It's useful

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I wouldn't consider it a glitch, all you are doing is using a alt to get their starter realm. Plus it's a super small realm so you don't gain much of a realm.
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    Not many people use this exploit anymore since they nerfed the size of the starter realms, which is better and more fair for players that buy realms with cubits from the cc store.
  • Starter realms used to be bigger?!?!?! D:
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    This method of getting realms has so many issues I'm not even gonna list them all. It's just cheap, stupid and not worth the time.
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember

This method of getting realms has so many issues I'm not even gonna list them all. It's just cheap, stupid and not worth the time.

^
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    lol I did that once, not on purpose though. I forgot my password I changed my alt to and then took over with whatever account of mine that had perms in that realm to take over and run the shop.
  • edited July 2016
    Starter realms were 30x30 for the majority of Cubic Castles existence. Prices on realms and rooms were drastically raised a few months ago to aid in curbing people over buying realms/rooms leading to increased server load. This left a sour taste in many people's mouth as it made buying rooms/realms next to impossible for those who do not purchase cubits/are merchants. They made a comprise, they reduced the prices leaving them albeit higher than they were originally and reduced the size of starter realms to what they are now. I think it was a good compromise :).

While not fully set in stone, it is frowned upon to open multiple accounts for the purpose of extra gain like daily quests and the starter realms. This is not a glitch/bug, a glitch by definition implies a problem in the system that is not originally intended. We are allowed to have multiple users, thus the ability to have to multiple starter realms is perfectly natural. Before the realm sizes were reduced it was not uncommon for people to create alt accounts to have an extra realm to build in at no cost. Now with the reduced size as it has already been stated is considerably less beneficial.

• 'Dragon' said:

Plus it's a super small realm so you don't gain much of a realm.

I think getting a realm Like this is better then buying a realm 5x5 for 3k..
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Starter realms were 30x30 for the majority of Cubic Castles existence. Prices on realms and rooms were drastically raised a few months ago to aid in curbing people over buying realms/rooms leading to increased server load. This left a sour taste in many people's mouth as it made buying rooms/realms next to impossible for those who do not purchase cubits/are merchants. They made a comprise, they reduced the prices leaving them albeit higher than they were originally and reduced the size of starter realms to what they are now. I think it was a good compromise :).

While not fully set in stone, it is frowned upon to open multiple accounts for the purpose of extra gain like daily quests and the starter realms. This is not a glitch/bug, a glitch by definition implies a problem in the system that is not originally intended. We are allowed to have multiple users, thus the ability to have to multiple starter realms is perfectly natural. Before the realm sizes were reduced it was not uncommon for people to create alt accounts to have an extra realm to build in at no cost. Now with the reduced size as it has already been stated is considerably less beneficial.

In fact it's against the guidelines.
  • Starter realms were 30x30 for the majority of Cubic Castles existence. Prices on realms and rooms were drastically raised a few months ago to aid in curbing people over buying realms/rooms leading to increased server load. This left a sour taste in many people's mouth as it made buying rooms/realms next to impossible for those who do not purchase cubits/are merchants. They made a comprise, they reduced the prices leaving them albeit higher than they were originally and reduced the size of starter realms to what they are now. I think it was a good compromise :).

In fact it's against the guidelines.
    Is it? CC has soo many rules.....
  • TheCoolKid4TheCoolKid4 Member
    edited July 2016

Starter realms used to be bigger?!?!?! D:

Because of this, they changed the size of starter deeds. My starter deed is bigger compared to other starter deeds. Check TheCoolKidz, that is my starter deed

Not only that, realms like these can decay as well if not accessed by the real owner for a long time (meaning the entire realm will disappear from exisitence or something)

Cosmic Cows should limit the amount of accounts created on a device to 2 to prevent these from happening
    #Elfie said:

lol I did that once, not on purpose though. I forgot my password I changed my alt to and then took over with whatever account of mine that had perms in that realm to take over and run the shop.

You should've cotacted the support of Cubic Castles to retrieve your items back