The Slow Course!

CD87CD87 Member
edited July 2016 in Player Events & Creations
Another short and easy (Not so easy) made by me! It might be short, but it would take longer to win than a normal parkour :)

Note: Lots of patience is needed

musical

Comments

• Fun fact: right under beneath it is the musical course XDDD
  • Did you just level up in that picture O_O?
  • Did you just level up in that picture O_O?

No, he/she is trying to decide what perk to get
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Isn't much decision it's just another deco that he doesn't want so he has to walk around with the pop-up menu everywhere, very annoying =/
  • Very good parkour!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Another parkour o----o
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Information about the location is updated
  • *MMS*MMS Member
    Nice course! I liked your use of water current :)

(It took me a few tries to figure out that I was moving in the water on the ice XD)
  • CD87CD87 Member
    *MMS said:

(It took me a few tries to figure out that I was moving in the water on the ice XD)

@*MMS
    There's no water current in that course, since if I used it, the course would be impossible to play, or at least impossible without perks.
  • *MMS*MMS Member
    CD87 said:

*MMS said:

@*MMS
    There's no water current in that course, since if I used it, the course would be impossible to play, or at least impossible without perks.
    0.o Thought that water at the top with the wind machine had some water current...
  • Ooh i nice parkour but just how far do I need to jump? Do I need jump man?