EnderwitherEnderwither Member
edited July 2016 in Community
Welcome to the Cubic Chat room where you can chat and have fun :3
I'm fine :3
School has been so hard
First week of school....it felt like a month ;-;

Comments

• iKONICiKONIC Member
    School for me is fun! I said easy cuz I was laidback the whole month, plus! I embarassed myself in public during my audition for the Dance Club :3 Which is, quite an excercise for me :3.
  • School for me is fun! I said easy cuz I was laidback the whole month, plus! I embarassed myself in public during my audition for the Dance Club :3 Which is, quite an excercise for me :3.

Yeah school was fun but when lessons come up ;-;
    But it was fun, all day laughing with men friends :3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I jave now already a month vacation and i have vacation until september :D done my exams xD
  • Well,there was a manifestation on my town so...
    I automatically got 2 months of vacation :D
    Now I'm back in school and I will have to study till January to go to 9 grade :I
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    There was a flood here bout 3 weeks ago, flooded the whole bottom floor of the highschool from to the ceiling, it's estimated that repairs won't be done til early September...so that leaves an entire month of no clue where classes will be held.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    No school for me for a week :P
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    No school for me to september, vacation :D
  • I got till August until school starts. I still got a bit less than a month of vaca left :D
  • Hi lovely people :D School is epic for meh. Except now that i am going to my final year in elementary school. I HATE THIS GRADE. SO MUCH. SCIENCE FAIR. ME NO LIKE.
  • still on vacation but gtg to school nxt month... h8 the mooost is introduction lols
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    next week is my SCHOOLDAAAY