Looking for some new friends.

AimGamesAimGames Member
edited July 2016 in Community
Hey there! I'm looking for some friends to play this game with. I do have a few friends who play this game, but I do want to meet some new people.

( * = Must have)
Recommended Requirements
1. Have skype*
2. Be 12-14 years of age*
3. Have experience with the game
4. Not be intentionally dumb*
5. Don't be mean*
6. Have at least 2 hours a day of free time

To anyone who would like to add me on skype (and meet the needed requirements), PM me for details.
My In-game name is AimGames.

Thanks, and have fun!

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I wanted maybe, but i habe no skype
  • I would like to meet new people as well. But I have no expreince in-game, yet I don't even understand the game.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I can be your Friend But I don't have skype :P
  • Hypnoid said:

I would like to meet new people as well. But I have no expreince in-game, yet I don't even understand the game.

Well you don't need experience as stated in the original post.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Very picky about your friends aren't you xD
  • Very picky about your friends aren't you xD

Well would you like a friend who's mean to you all the time, is 35 years old, and is retarded? If you do, id be surprised. And maybe some people didn't understand, but the recommended requirements without the asterisk (a.k.a *) you don't need to meet them.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited July 2016
    AimGames said:

... and is retarded? ...

seriously?
  • UrazaUraza Member
    I would be your friend but I don't have Skype >.< the painsss
  • I think no one has skype in here.... I dont have too ;-;
  • AimGames said:

Hey there! I'm looking for some friends to play this game with. I do have a few friends who play this game, but I do want to meet some new people.

( * = Must have)
    Recommended Requirements
    1. Have skype*
    2. Be 12-14 years of age*
    3. Have experience with the game
    4. Not be intentionally dumb*
    5. Don't be mean*
    6. Have at least 2 hours a day of free time

To anyone who would like to add me on skype (and meet the needed requirements), PM me for details.
    My In-game name is AimGames.

Thanks, and have fun!

Okay, I love meeting Qbee's I am very strict on whom I have a friend status with as well. I would like to show my opinion on your requirements, I hope that's okay. I do not mean to be rude in anything I say.

Opinions are listed about each requirement, in the order they are listed.

1. Have Skype*
    Okay, seriously it is an ingame friend, why do you need to have outside contacts. Or be voice chatting or FaceTiming someone you met off a website, can't you chat in-game?
    2. Be 12-14 years of age.
    Let me think, age really matters? You could have a nice 15 year old friend, but no they have to be a certain age. Age should never have an effect on if you are able to be someone's friend.
    3. Have experience with game
    I know this isn't required, but you are basically asking for some level 50, rich player that will give you items. Yet again, my Personal opinion
    4. Not be intentionally dumb
    What if that is someone's personality, you are now asking for some servant that has the mood you want it to.
    5. Don't be mean
    I clearly understand this to not be mean.
    6. Have at least 2 hours a day of FreeTime.
    With your "at least" statement, you are making that a requirement. That's like saying you need to give me to hours a day of FreeTime..

Final comment -
    In my opinion, this is like a slave hiring thread
  • I think you got the wrong idea of what a friend should be @AimGames :)
    A friend is someone who is trustable, supports you, and who is generally kind^^. Age/Skype/Level
    most definitely does not matter.
    And what do you mean a friends who's not dumb- as in they easily get scammed or they don't understand what you're trying to say or...?

A friendship is developed when 2 or more people accept each other for who they are, not like:"Oh, you are not worthy of being my friend because your too young" or "You don't have skype, you have no right to add me".

P.S. Make sure you understand your friend and your friend understands you and don't unfriend or whatever due to small misunderstandings c:
    P.S.S. You should know the Qbee longer before you add him/her! :D
    Just a heads up^^
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited July 2016

I think you got the wrong idea of what a friend should be @AimGames :)
    A friend is someone who is trustable, supports you, and who is generally kind^^. Age/Skype/Level
    most definitely does not matter.
    And what do you mean a friends who's not dumb- as in they easily get scammed or they don't understand what you're trying to say or...?

A friendship is developed when 2 or more people accept each other for who they are, not like:"Oh, you are not worthy of being my friend because your too young" or "You don't have skype, you have no right to add me".

P.S. Make sure you understand your friend and your friend understands you and don't unfriend or whatever due to small misunderstandings c:
    P.S.S. You should know the Qbee longer before you add him/her! :D
    Just a heads up^^

Ya, and btw, somebody might seem meen, but might be truly kind at heart.